#**, **** *****, *** ******, Peenya,
3rd phase, Bangalore-560058
Mail ID: email@example.com
Contact NO. : 740-***-****
Quest to work and learn in a professional atmosphere that enables me to cope up with the emerging latest technology and scope for widening the spectrum of my knowledge and to climb the ladder of success through sheer hard work and enthusiasm.
Degree Name of the
Year of Passing Board Percentage
B.Sc CBZ KLE’s Nijalingappa
2014 Pre University
Project: Isolation of DNA in coffee plantation soil. Successfully isolated a DNA in a sample and an attempt made to isolate LIN gene in pesticide contained coffee soil.
World Processing : MS-Office-, MS Office 97, World, Excel & Power Point, Opperating system 10. Techniques Known
• DNA isolation and purification from different sources like plant and animal.
• Gel electrophoresis.
• Paper and gel filtration chromatography.
• Enzyme assays, using instruments like colorimeter, spectrophotometer.
• Animal cell culturing.
Achievements and Extracurricular Activities
• Obtained certificate in workshop of "BIODHRONA-DISCOVER YOUR CAREER PASSION.”
• Obtained certificate in workshop of STATE LEVEL SEMINAR ON EMERGING TRENDS IN PLANT SCIENCE organized by Department of Botany.
• Obtained drawing certificate from ward (school level) Prathiba kaaranji
• Participated in speed system 2011 obtained certificate in maths talent exam in school level
• Obtain certificate from Iskcon goloka shades 2011
• Obtained certificate on states level workshop on MODERN TRENDS IN PLANT TAXONOMY
• Cleared KSET examination 2018-19 by Mysore University( first attempt). Strength
o Good listener
o Team worker
o Willingness to learn new things
o Positive thinker
Kannada and English.
Name : Niveditha. R
Father’s Name : Raju. A. M
Date of birth : 04-11-1996
Gender : Female
Marital status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian