Address: D/no.**B, Akoni Bickatty Village,
Kallatty post, Ooty (Tk),
Contact No: +91-965*******
A budding IT Professional proficient in Server Management with good exposure in Basics of Amazon Web Services Cloud, looking for a role where I can enhance my skills further. Profile Snapshot:
• Hands on Experience in Amazon Web Services Cloud.
• Server Management
• Experienced in Linux (Ubuntu & Centos) and Windows.
• DB Administration in Mysql,MongoDB
• Superior technical support abilities.
• Develop exceptional relationships with co-workers, management and end users. IT Skills:
Cloud Service Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform, Azure. OS Windows, Linux (Ubuntu & Centos)
DB Admin Mysql,Mongo DB
Ticketing Tool Zohodesk
Office Tools MS Office, Google Docs, WPS Office & Open Office Server Management Tools RDP, Putty, Puttygen, Zenserver, HyperV Work Experience:
Company: 365 Media Pvt. Ltd
Role: Process Associate (Feb 2015 to Feb 2018)
Roles & Responsibilities:
o Edit content written by other content writers
o Familiarity in Chicago Manual of Style
o Knowledge on creating Index for books
o Data Validation
o Validation of data movement from the source to the target system. o Verification of data count in the source and the target system. o Verifying data extraction, transformation as per requirement and expectation.
o Verifying if table relations–joins and keys–are preserved during the transformation.
Company: Algolitics India LLP
Role: System Administrator (From March 2018 to till now) Roles & Responsibilities:
• Installation and maintenance of all systems within a client’s digital environment.
• Producing documentation on operational, system and user procedures & guidelines.
• Building, configuration and troubleshooting of server and desktop hardware.
• Providing advice on selection and purchase of IT equipment.
• Maintaining maximum availability of support services for users.
• Obtaining quotes for supply of goods and services from suppliers.
• Monitoring the progress of third-party maintenance contract suppliers
• Ensuring that support calls are logged and handled effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure adequate antivirus protection & solutions are maintained and updated.
• Identify and recommending improvements for E-mail applications &Webpage development.
• Worked on Amazon Web Services ( EC2, VPC, S3, Snapshot, Route 53, Cloud Watch, SNS, Cloud trail, Cloud front,Redis )
• Data migration activity
• Experienced in windows,Ubuntu,centos & redhat servers
• Complete server Build request for clients
• Involved in Migration activities of AWS resources from one account to another and from region to region.
• End to End monitoring setup for customer server which monitors CPU Utilization, Memory and other server related resources
• Periodic Auditing of unused Resources (EIP, Volumes, Snapshot, AMI’s) and do the necessary action as per requirement.
• Performed patching on both standalone hosts and Clustered hosts
• Providing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for SLA breached activities
• Providing detailed documentation regarding known errors and salvation steps
• Actively communicate with end user on actions necessary to meet Service level agreement
(SLA) for the customer
• Respond and resolve operational problems 24x7 support adhering to SLA Education:
Declaration: I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Coimbatore Yours Sincerely,
Date: 05.02.2019 ASWINKUMAR.K
Annai Mathammal Sheela
Engineering College, Namakkal
April 2014 CGPA- 7.65
Sri Ramakrishna Mission
Vidhyalaya Swami Shivanandha
Higher Sec. School, Coimbatore.
GRG Memorial Higher Sec.
Date of Birth 14/06/1992
Fathers Name Mr. B.M.Kongan
Malayalam and Kannada