C.V. of Dr. Shahinaz El-Shourbagy
Name: Shahinaz Hamdy El-Shourbagy
Date of birth: 30 / 1 / 1970.
Address: * **** ****** ******, *****, Egypt
Speciality : Obstetric and Gynecology
Listed in Egyptian syndicate register under number 115372 at March 1 st
Registered in Egyptian specialists register as a specialist of obstetric and gynecology under number 8221 from Oct. 14
Registered in Egyptian consultant register as consultant of obstetric and gynecology under number 1114 from May 2009 till now. The qualifications:
1-M.B.Ch.B. from Faculty of Medicine – Tanta University – Egypt, November 1993 Grade (excellent).
2-M.Sc. in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Faculty of Medicine – Tanta University – Egypt, October 1998 Grade (very good). The title of the thesis is (Histological and Histochemical Studies of Placental Bed in Normal and Some Abnormal Pregnancies).
3-M. D in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Faculty of Medicine – Tanta University – Egypt with cooperation with University of Birmingham England, April 2006. The title of the thesis is (The prediction of successful embryo implantation and fetal outcome in cases of in-vitro fertilization) The present job:
Professor & consultant in Tanta University hospitals-Obstetrics and Gynecology from May 2009 till now.
The previous jobs:
1- Pre-registration House Officer in Tanta University hospitals (Teaching hospital)
– Egypt, from 1/3/1994 to 28/2/1995. (Two months in each of the following departments: General Surgery, General Medicine, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Pediatric, Anesthesia and Cardiology).
2- SHO of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Tanta 4
family planning and child care
center – Tanta city – Egypt, from 3/1995 to 8/1995. 2
3- Obstetrics and Gynecology registrar in Tanta University hospitals – Egypt this is a combined obstetric and gynecology post (from 8/1995 to 8/1998). (Supervisors
: Prof. Safae Marae- Prof. Mohamed Elgareb)
NB. Duties of the registrar were:
Two days in outpatient clinic (gynecology and antenatal care clinics).
Full time duty for 48 hours in emergency unit of Obstetrics and Gynecology department, where normal deliveries, C.S and other emergency operations as perineal repairs, hysterectomy, ectopic pregnancy management, trauma surgery etc...
One day having gynecological surgical list, doing some gynecological operations and assist professors in major ones.
One day following up the postoperative cases and change on their wounds.
Research project title (Histological and Histochemical Studies of Placental Bed in Normal and Some Abnormal Pregnancies). Under supervision of Prof. Mohamed Elgareb- Prof Nadia Foad- Dr. Mona El-ebiary) 4- Obstetrics and Gynecology demonstrator (specialist) in Tanta University hospitals – Egypt from 11 / 1998 to 7/1999.
5- Assistant Lecturer and specialist in Tanta University hospitals – Egypt from 7 / 1999 till 27/6/2006, but since 01/03/2002, on leave to travel to UK, due to scholarship from Egyptian educational Bureau for research purpose on IVF to complete the MD degree. Under supervision of Prof. Ahmed Ellatter NB. Duties of the Assistant Lecturer and specialist were:
One day in Family Planning Clinic.
One day in Gynecological (one session) and antenatal (one session) outpatient clinics.
One day performing gynecological operations and assisting in others with special experience in laparoscopic ones.
two days supervisor on the emergency unit of Obstetrics and Gynecology department.(48 hours on call rota)
Research project title (The prediction of successful embryo implantation and fetal outcome in Cases of in-vitro fertilization). 6- Research Associate in Reproduction Biology and Genetics unit– University of Birmingham since 13th of March 02 till 28/ 12/ 2003. duties was:
The research project is: The Prediction of Successful Fertilization and Embryo Development in Cases of In-Vitro Fertilization.
The work involves different IVF techniques, manipulation and modification of egg cytoplasm to improve outcome. Supervisor : Dr. Justin St John 7- Obstetric and gynecology Clinical Attachment in Birmingham women's hospital from 2/2003 to 12/2003. Supervisor : Mr. Masoad Afnan 8- Returned to Tanta university hospital and worked as Assistant Lecturer after completing the research project from 1/1/2004till 27/6/2006. 9- Lecturer and specialist in Tanta University hospitals-Obstetric and Gynecology Department since 27/6/2006.
NB. Duties of the Lecturer are:
Teaching undergraduate students
Teaching nurses specialized in obstetric and gynecology
Supervision on emergency unit for 24 hours / week
High risk pregnancy clinic two session / week
Infertility clinic two session / week
Gynecological surgical list once / week
Supervising postgraduate research e.g Msc thesis of Dr. Rehab Darwish, Research project title (congenital fetal anomalies) 10- Assistant professor in Tanta University hospitals-Obstetrics and Gynecology Department since January 2013 till September 2018. 11- Professor in Tanta University hospitals-Obstetrics and Gynecology Department since October 2018 till now.
Infertility field (ovulatory induction, ovum retrieval, ultrasound techniques and laparoscopic operation)
Good experience in Obstetric and Gynecology Ultrasound examination including transvaginal, folliculometry, general gynecology scan, fetal anomalies scan, growth scan, fetal Doppler and biophysical profile assessment.
Experience in lab work in assisted reproduction techniques, with good experience in semen preparation, culture media preparation, IVF, embryo grading, ICSI, cytoplasmic transfer.
Clinical director of Omoma fertility IVF center in Tanta-Ghrbia. Teaching:
Teaching undergraduate students (Rounds- once per week- and Formal Lecture- number of lectures in obstetric and gynecology each semester).
Teaching specialized nurse in obstetric and gynecology with final assessment before awarding them the specialty in obstetric and gynecology.
Teaching junior doctors practical procedures (outpatient clinics- theatre- one to one teaching in wards)
Supervising postgraduate research and teaching candidate basic research methodology.
Sharing in developing new assessment program for undergraduate students.
Assessment of medical student (final undergraduate obstetric and gynecology examination).
Seminar presentation and attendance once per week.
Assessment of postgraduate student (Diploma, Master, MD) 4
Arranging undergraduate students rounds Rota.
Arranging registrar Rota in emergency unit.
Arrange specialized nurse Rota in theatre.
Delivering new high quality service (one of the management team of early cervical cancer detection project, 2008. The aim of project is providing : 1.Cervical cytology training.
3.Establishing a pathological unit for early detection of cervical cancer in obstetric and gynecology department.
How efficient antenatal service is delivered in obstetric and gynecology department, Tanta university hospital, 2004.
How patient accept participation of medical student in outpatient clinic, 2005
Time taken between patient entry to emergency unit and being managed by departmental staff, 2006.
How often the routine chest X ray done for gynecological surgical patient been checked by anesthetist, 2007.
Effectiveness of application of cervical cancer screening program in obstetric and gynecology department, Tanta university hospital, 2008. Area of special interest:
Infertility and assisted Reproduction techniques.
Membership of Professional Associations:
- Society for reproduction and fertility, UK.
- The Egyptian Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The Egyptian Society of Fertility and sterility
Non Medical Experiences:
Good experience in computer use specially Ward, Power Point, internet use and advanced experience with statistics programs as Minitab and Excel.
Social services concerning women.
M.Sc research project : Histological and Histochemical Studies of Placental Bed in Normal and Some Abnormal Pregnancies
MD research project: The Prediction of Successful Fertilization and Embryo Development in Cases of In-Vitro Fertilization.
Articles presented to learned societies:
Abstract submitted to ESHRA 2003 and accepted as poster. The title of the abstract is: Mitochondrial DNA copy number and oocyte Fertilization.
Abstract submitted to 6
annual conference of obstetric and gynecology
Tanta University department, 2004, and accepted as oral presentation. The title of the abstract is: Mitochondrial DNA copy number reflect fertilization outcome.
Abstract submitted to European Conference in reproduction and fertility 2004, and accepted as oral communication. The title of the abstract is: Mitochondrial transfer between porcine oocytes improve fertilization outcome.
Abstract submitted to XXII Congress of the International Academy of Pathology-Arab Division; on December 16-18, 2010 at Conrad Hotel, Cairo Egypt, and accepted as poster. The title of the abstract is: Expression of MMP-9, MUC1 and MUC2 mucins in Epithelial Ovarian Tumours.
Abstract submitted to18
International conference on Gynecology and
Obstetrics, United Kingdom 29-30 2016. The title of the abstract is: Sildenafil citrate (Viagra) suppositories are promising approach for treatment of unexplained infertility.
Abstract submitted to 16
World Congress in Fetal Medicine 25-29 June
2017. The title of the abstract is: Predictive value of Lipocalin 2 and hyperuricemia on maternal and fetal out come in pre-eclampsia. Publications:
1. The potential risks of abnormal transmission of mtDNA through assisted reproductive technologies. Volume 8. Reproductive biomedicine online. 2004 Jan; 8(1):34-44. Review
2. The consequences of nuclear transfer for mammalian foetal development and offspring survival. A mitochondrial DNA perspective. J. Reproduction. 2004 Jun; 127(6):631-41. Review
3. Mitochondrial content reflects oocyte variability and fertilization outcome. Fertil Steril. 2006 Mar;85(3):584-91.
4. Mitochondria directly influence fertilization outcome in the pig. Reproduction. 2006 Feb; 131(2):233-45.
5. Combined Therapeutic Regimen Of Female Genital Warts. Menoufiya Medical Journal, 2009; Vol. 22, No. (2); 41:48.
6. Correlations of fetal outcome in preterm delivery with placental histopathological findings and cervical ultrasonography. Menoufiya Medical Journal, 2009; Vol. 22, No. (2); 101-120.
7. Pelvic organ prolapse quantification system versus magnetic resonance image in evaluation of pelvic organ proplapse. Ain Shams Medical Journal Vol. 61, No. 1,2
8. Prediction of Preeclampsia Using Inhibin-A. Ain Shams Medical Journal Vol. 61, No. 4, 5&6.
9. Low Dose Vaginal Misoprostol in the Management of Women with Intrauterine Fetal Death. Clinical Medicine Insights: Women’s Health 2010:3 15–21. 6
10. Link between Periodontal Diseases, Inflammatory Markers and Preterm Low Birth Weight Infants. Clinical Medicine Insights: Reproductive Health 2010:4 23– 28.
11. Anti-annexin V Antibodies in Women with Recurrent Miscarriage. Clinical Medicine Insights: Reproductive Health 2010:4, 29-33. 12. Laparoscopic enucleation of ovarian dermoid cyst with extraction through minilaparotomy. Ain Shams Medical Journal 2011; No.1 (Jan., Feb., March). 13. Aspiration Versus Aspiration & Methotrexate Injection in Management of simple Ovarian Cysts. Ain Shams Medical Journal 2011; No.1 (Jan., Feb., March).
14. The value of ultrasonography in predicating endometrial pathology in women with peri- and postmenopausal bleeding. Ain Shams Medical Journal. Ain Shams Medical Journal 2012; No.2 (April, May, June).
15. Sonographic parameters predictors for shoulder dystocia in term delivery. Menoufiya Medical Journal. Menoufiya Medical Journal, 2012; Vol. 1. 16. Prediction of Fetal Anemia by Middle Cerebral Artery Doppler. Middle East Fertility Society Journal 24 September 2012.
17. The possible protective role of Folinic acid (leucovorin) against the effects of methotrexate in single or divided dose on the structure of ovary, oviduct and uterus of adult guinea pig. Ain Shams Medical Journal 2015; Vol;66, No,1, 2, 3:265-249
18. Expression of hormone receptors; p53 and CD44 in endometrial carcinoma and their prognostic significance. Life Science Journal 2016;13(4): 94-104. 19. Relation of progesterone and luteinizing hormone serum levels and Ultrasound endometrium criteria with intracytoplasmatic sperm injection outcome Evidence Based Women’s Health Society Journal -Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Date: 28th May 2016.
20. The role of sildenafil citrate (viagra) suppositories on endometrial response
(thickness and mean resistance index of endometrial spiral artery) in cases of unexplained infertility. Menoufia Medica Journal June 2017. 21. Comparison of the predictive value of antral follicle count, anti-Müllerian hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone in women following GnRH-antagonist protocol for intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2017, 7, 432-446.
22. Saline infusion sonography versus hysteroscopy in evaluation of uterine cavity in women with unexplained infertility. Tanta Medical Journal TMJ July 2017, Volume: 45, Issue No: 3.
23. Predictive value of Lipocalin 2 and hyperuricemia on maternal and fetal out come in pre-eclampsia. Abstract submitted to 16
World Congress in Fetal
Medicine 25-29 June 2017
Accepted in journal: Evidence Based Women’s Health Society Journal - Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Date: 17
November 2017 .
24. Which is more effective Sildenafil Citrate Therapy or Transdermal Nitroglycerin in management of intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR). International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology ISSN 2326-7234 Vol. 6
(1), pp. 200-206, January, 2018.
Available online at www.internationalscholarsjournals.org © International Scholars Journals
25. Evaluation of Vaginal Fluid β-Human Chorionic Gonadotropin for Diagnosis of Premature Rupture of Membranes.
Accepted in journal: Medical Journal of Cairo University- 2017. 26. Assessment of maternal nifedipine as a tocolytic agent on uterine and fetal Doppler indices. Gynecol Obstet Res Open J. 2018; 4(2): 44-49. doi: 10.17140/GOROJ-4-144
27. Role of color Doppler ultrasonography and multidetector computed tomography angiography in diagnosis of uterine arteriovenous malformations .The Egyptian Journal of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Journal homepage: www.elsevier.com/locate/ejrnm COURSES ATTENDED PLUS QUALIFICATION GAINED
- Ultrasound courses in Obstetric & Gynecology. (Fetal ducal translucency -20 weeks fetal anomalies scan- fetal umbilical and middle cerebral artery Doppler- growth scan – foliculometry – general gynecology scan).
- PCR course in microbiology department Tanta medical school.
- Teaching preparation course.
- Computer course on how to use different programs specially statistics one and internet access to different sites related to medical field.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS test) with total score of 7
- International Toefel, computer based with 240 degree (equal 580 paper based). Professional development:
I-Courses of faculty and leadership development project (FLDP): 1.During assistant lecturer period:
Course of regulations and ethics of medical professional. (10/12/2004).
Course of effective presentation.28-31/5/2005
Course of scientific research. 6-9/6/2005
Course of effective communications. 21-25/6/2005
Course of intellectual activities. 2-5/7/2005
Course of time management and job pressure. 17-19/12/2005
Course of teaching with technology. 11-14/2/2006
Course of teaching large groups and microteaching. 18-20/2/2006 2.During lecturer period:
Course of scientific publication. 13-18/9/2007
Course of quality assurance in teaching process. 23-25/9/2007
Course of attitude of profession. 18-10/10/2007
Course of time and meetings management. 21-23/10/2007 8
Course of designing research proposal.
Course of curriculum designing.
II-The International Center For Faculty and Leadership Development Certifies
During assistant professor period:
Course of Research Ethics.
Course of Effective presentation
Course of Quality Standards in Teaching
Course of Time and Conference Management
Course of Use of Technology in Teaching
Course of University Administration
1. Eshre 2003 with poster presentation (Mitochondrial DNA copy number and oocyte fertilization.)
annual conference of Tanta obstetrics and gynecology department 2004, with oral presentation (Mitochondrial DNA copy number reflect fertilization outcome.)
3. European conference in reproduction and fertility 7-4-2004 with oral presentation
(Mitochondrial transfer between porcine oocyte improve fertilization outcome.) 4. 7
annual conference of Tanta obstetrics and gynecology department17-18-3- 2005.
annual conference of Tanta obstetrics and gynecology department Women's Heath from Puberty To Climacteric. 16
annual conference of Teba hospital (current status guide line in emergency health care problems), 14-15/9/2006.
annual conference of Tanta obstetrics and gynecology department 22-3- 2007.Reproductive Evidence Heath Based Approch.
8. The 11
annual conference of Tanta university – medical school 12-14/3/2009.
(Reproductive Health from Puberty To Menopause).
annual international conference of Egyptian fertility and sterility society
(Reproductive Health: lessons from past and hopes for future.) 24-25/9/2009. 10. 12
annual conference of Tanta obstetrics and gynecology department 8- 10/7/2010. Has attended the workshop of " Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy" Friday July 9, 2010.
annual scientific conference of Teba hospital (challenges in management of different medical problems), 30/9/2010.
annual international conference of Egyptian fertility and sterility society
(Reproductive Health: lessons from past and hopes for future.) 30/9 -1/10/ 2010. 13. An annual scientific activity of Minimally Invasive Surgery Society of Egypt MISS-E 21-23/ 10/2010
14. XXII Congress of International Academy of Pathology- Arab Division 16- 18/12/2010.
scientific conference of the Egyptian Society of Histology and Cytology, 30/12/2010.
annual conference of Teba hospital (Together Initiating Body Assurance), 29/9/2011.
annual conference of Teba hospital 6/9/2012.
Annual Congress Of Obstetrics & Gynecology Department Faculty of Medicine — Tanta University (New Horizons for women Health and Fertility) Cairo 25-26/4/ 2013
International Annual Ain Shams Medical Congress (Our Health: The present
& The Future) Cairo 10-13/5/ 2013
Annual Congress Of Obstetrics & Gynecology Department Faculty of Medicine — Tanta University (Recent Advances and Developments in "Women's Reproductive Health) Cairo, 13 - I5/3/ 2014
Annual Meeting of Port Said Society of Obstetrician & Gynecologist Conference Scientific Activities, 10- 11/4/ 2014
22. Attended & Actively Participated In 2
Forum OB/GYN. & Gynae Club From 6-
8 /11/. 2014 Four Seasons Hotel, Alexandria.
23. The Egyptian Fertility and Sterility Society 20 th
Annual International Conference
(NEW TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS IN WOMAN'S REORODUCTIVE HEALTH) Cairo 18-19/12/ 2014
24. Has actively participated in the 7TM Breast - Gynecological International Cancer Conference (BGICC) and achieved 16 ESMO-MORA Category 1 Points. From 15 – I6/1/ 2015
Annual Scientific Conference for Obstetrics & Gynecology Department Faculty of Medicine — Alexandria University (New Horizons for women Health and Fertility) Palestine Hotel, Alexandria 7-8/5/ 2015. 26. 15
Annual Congress Of Obstetrics & Gynecology Department Faculty of Medicine — Tanta University (Recent Advances and Developments in "Women's Reproductive Health) Cairo, 21 - 22/5/ 2015
27. The 19
Ain Shams Obstetrics & Gynecology International Conference Fairmont Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt 27-28/5/ 2015.
28. Dulex lab pharmaceuticals Certificate of attendance meeting titled: (Care About Maternal Health, Each Nutrient Counts) In recognition and appreciation of your valuable contribution and participation in our activities. Porto Sokhna, from 29- 31/10/2015
29. The 31
Annual Congress of The Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University
(Approved by AACME) Cairo, 1 - 4/3/ 2016.
30. The 23
Annual Congress of the Faculty of Medicine, Menofia University (Stem Cells & Organ Transplantation) In University and Sheraton Montazah, Alexandria. From 12 - 16/4/ 2016.
Annual International Conference of The Egyptian fertility and sterility society (New Trends and Development in Women's Reproductive Health) is designated for a maximum of or up to 12 European CME credits (ECMEC). From 1-2/12/ 2016.
32. The 32
Annual Congress of The Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University 4 th
International Congress Accredited by AACME (Best Medical Practice Customizing The International Standards) Cairo, 7 - 10/3/ 2017. 33. 15
Annual International Conference of Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments Faculty of Medicine, Al Azhar University (Women 's Health Today and 10
Tomorrow), 6-7 /4/ 2017. This conference was awarded 12 European CME Credits (by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education "EACCME") Accreditation No.15412
Annual Scientific Conference for Obstetrics & Gynecology Department Faculty of Medicine — Alexandria University Helnan Palestine Hotel, Alexandria 4-5/5/ 2017.
Ain Shams Obstetrics & Gynecology International Conference. Held on May 10
,2017 at JW Marriott, New Cairo Egypt.
Annual International Conference of The Egyptian fertility and sterility society (New Trends and Development in Women's Reproductive Health) From 30-1/12/ 2017.
37. 4th Annual International Conference of Egyptian Fetal Medicine Foundation, AICFM 2018 "Feto Maternal Medicine: Launching a New Phase" Certificate of attendance AICFM2018 Held on 8
th Feb. 2018, Venue Nile Towers Hotel
Cairo. Accredited 13 CME hrs from European Accreditation Council" EACCME' 38. Eight Annual International Meeting. The Egyptian International Representative Committee (ERC), in Collaboration with United Kingdom Egyptian Liaise Group
(ELG). Royal; Collage of Obstetricians & Gynecologists (RCOG). "Bringing to life the best in women's health care: From UK and Egypt" 3 rd
Sonesta Hotel, Cairo Egypt.
39. The 33
Annual Congress of The Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University 5 th
International Congress Accredited by AACME (Best Medical Practice Customizing The International) ( 6 (. نحو ممارسة طبیة أفضل تمصیر المعایر الدولیة th
40. The 4th Upper Egypt Assisted Reproduction Conference. Februotv 2019, 22-20, Hilton Cairo Heliopolis - Cairo- Egypt.
Annual Scientific Conference for Obstetrics & Gynecology Department Faculty of Medicine — Alexandria University Helnan Palestine Hotel, Alexandria 4-5/4/ 2019.
42. The 34
Annual Congress of The Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University 6 th
International Congress Accredited by AACME (Best Medical Practice Customizing The Internationa standards IIl) نحو ممارسة طبیة أفضل تمصیر المعایر 5 (. الدولیة)th
43. Scientific Meeting of The Egyptian IVF-ET Center "Thirty three Years of IVF in Egypt" held in Sahl Hasheesh – Hurghada 28-30/3/2019. Workshop:
annual conference of Tanta obstetrics and gynecology department 8-10/7/2010. Has attended the workshop of "Hysteroscopy & Laparoscopy" Friday July 9, 2010. 2. Basic course in Gynecologic Endoscopy (Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy) Held in Tanta University Hospital 1 - 3 April 2013.
3. The Egyptian Representative Committee of the RCOG (International Workshop on the Management of Massive Postpartum Heamorrhage) Alexandria; Sheraton Al Montaza, Hotel 16-18/4/2013.This meeting carries 7 CPD/CME, Credit points recognized by 11
4. Certificate of Attendance: Recent Advances and Developments in Women's Reproductive Health. Cairo, March 13 -15, 2014.
5. Tanta obstetrics and gynecology department participated in the workshop of advanced course in Gynecologic Endoscopy (Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy). 16 – I7/5/ 2015. 6. Certificate of Attendance receiving the program American Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology "ACOG", Clinical Perspectives in Obstetrics and Gynecology. 7. Certificate of Attendance: Basic course in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) Held in Tanta University Educational Hospital May 18 - 19, 2015. 8. Obstetrics & Gynecology Department Faculty of Medicine— Tanta University. Workshop In Obstetrics & Gynecology (4-D& Doppler). Held in Tanta University Educational Hospital April 27-28,2016.
Annual International Conference of The Egyptian fertility and sterility society
(New Trends and Development in Women's Reproductive Health) is designated for a maximum of or up to 12 European CME credits (ECMEC). From 1-2/12/ 2016. 10. 15
Annual International Conference of Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments Faculty of Medicine, Al Azhar University (Women 's Health Today and Tomorrow), 6-7 /4/ 2017. This conference was awarded 12 European CME Credits (by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education "EACCME") Accreditation No.15412
11. The 21
Ain Shams Obstetrics & Gynecology International Conference (ASOGIC). Marriott, New Cairo, Egypt 10-11/5/ 2017. This conference was awarded 12 European CME Credits "ECMEC ".
12. This certificate is hereby awarded to Dr.Shahinaz Hamdy Elshorbagy for his outstanding performance, excellence and accomplishment in preparation and management of the training course entitled 'Working in Competency-Based Curriculum' Composed of 16 workshops (45 hours) throughout May 2017 at the Faculty of Medicine, Tanta University.
Annual International Conference of The Egyptian fertility and sterility society
(New Trends and Development in Women's Reproductive Health) from 30-1/12/ 2017. 14. 4th Annual International Conference of Egyptian Fetal Medicine Foundation, "Feto Maternal Medicine: Launching a New Phase" Cairo, Egypt, 08-09/02/2018, has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
(EACCME®) for a maximum of 13 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Held on 8 th
th Feb. 2018, Venue Nile Towers Hotel Cairo.
15. Certificate of attendance of "For A Better Quality Of Life" Sunrise Resort Hurghada 17
October 2018. A complain had started 2014 to reach 16episodes by now, for Maternal health care continuous education to minimize a risks that may arise: abortion, postpartum hemorrhage, infertility etc 16. The 4th Upper Egypt Assisted Reproduction Conference. CPD Provider Organization. Pure Spot Events Management. An initiative to increase standards of CPD provision to professionals In relevant market sectors. Date of CPD Activity: 20 - 22 Feb, 2019.No. CPD hours/Point: 36 Hours. Hilton Cairo Heliopolis - Cairo- Egypt 12
1. Study ٍ of Serum Lipocalin 2 as Predictive of Acute Kidney in Hypertensive Disorder of Pregnancy.
2. Evaluation of vaginal fluid β-human chorionic gonadotrophin for the diagnosis of preterm premature rupture of membranes 3. Doppler velocimetry of the uterine, umbilical and fetal middle cerebral arteries in pregnant women undergoing tocolysis with oral nifedipine. 4. Evaluation of the cesarean section in Governmental Hospital in El-Gharbia Government.
5. Role of Hysteroscopy in patients with failed implantation after ICSI 6. Comparative study of oral and vaginal misoprofetol for induction of labour Efficacy on maternal and fetal outcome.
7. Doppler velocimetry of uterine spiral and radial arteries in cases of unexplained infertility.
8. Adipose tissue distribution of serum leptin level in patients with dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
9. Anti-mullerian hormone versus antral follicle count in prediction of ovarian response in controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in case of ICSI. 10. Doppler velocimetry of uterine spiral and radial arteries on cases of unexplained infertility.
11. Saline infusion sonography versus hysteroscopy in evaluation of uterine cavity in women with unexplained infertility"
12. The effect of serum progesterone and luteinizing hormone levels in the day of HCG administration on pregnancy rate in ICSI cycles. 13. A Comparative Study between The Effect of Pentoxifylline and Low Dose Aspirin on Uterine Artery Blood Flow in Patients with Unexplained Infertility
14. Does supporting the luteal phase with progesterone only without estradiol can affect the pregnancy outcome in in vitro fertilization cycles? 15. Ultrasound findings for prediction of early pregnancy failer. 16. Sonograffic and hormonal assessment of ovarian reserve before and after laparoscopic ovarian dising in polycyctic ovary syndrome. 17. Diagnostic value of transvaginal color Doppler ultrasonography in distinguishing endometrial pathologies in women with pre-and post menopausal beeding.
18. Carbetocin versus misoprostol plus oxytocin infusion for prevention of postpartum hemorrhage at cesarean section in patients with Risk Factors: Prospective Randomized.
19. Immediate Postplacental insertion of Copper Intrauterine Device and Evaluation of Explusion Rate in Cesarean Section"
20. Detection ofChIamydia Trachomatis Antigen in Cervical Secretion and Serum Antibodies in Infertille Females Undergoing ICSI and its Impact on Pregnancy Success "
21. Clinical significance of