Energetic, dedicated and compassionate HCA candidate seeks challenging opportunity with a community to utilize my education and interpersonal skills and medical training.
Working As a Healthcare Aide at HomeCare Assistance Edmonton Working As a Healthcare Aide - EQUINOXE LIFECARE FROM JULY 2018 TO TILL 24-07-2019 Staff Nurse- KARAN GENERAL HOSPITAL &MATERNITY CENTRE BANGA INDIA - 8 YEAR Duties
Serving and preparing meals and helping to feed patients. Helping people to move around.
Orient the new patient.
Talking with Patients to make them Comfortable.
Write the reports of the patients for supervisors. Helping the Patient in their Daily Activities.
Maintain the hygiene of the Patient, Transfering, Dressing, Grooming, Motivation to Patient to do Physical and Mental activities. Safely lift or transfer patients using proper body mechanics. Assist patients to ambulate safely.
Changing the positions of the patients using lifters EDUCATION
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANCE- CDI COLLEGE, MONTREAL,
CERTIFIED AS PDSB, CPR AND FIRST AID PROFESSIONAL
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE -2008-S.V.M COLLEGE OF NURSING AMRITSAR, PUNJAB INDIA SENIOR SECONDARY- 2003 -GOVT. SCHOOL PADDI SURA SINGH HIGH SECONDARY- 2000- GOVT. SCHOOL PADDI SURA SINGH SKILLS
● Provide Direct Quality Care to the Patient including daily Monitoring, Recording and Evaluating Medical Condition
● Performed Patient Care in Long Term
● Maintain Confidential Information of the Patient and Hospital
● Handle the Task of Observing and Reporting Significant Changes in Patients Status to the Physician
● Hardworking, Good interpersonal skills, Punctual. LANGUAGES
● French (Understandable)