***/*, ******** ******* ****, Moratuwa
Strategic Finance and Business Development Professional with six years success in Financial Reporting, Business Development, Project Management and Management Accounting. Accomplished and result-oriented, consistently meets deadlines under pressure. Innate leadership skills with a proactive nature. Excellent analytical skills to drive business strategies with effective implementation.
WORK EXPERIENCE EDUCATION
WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) LTD
Senior Finance Analyst: Jan 2018 to Current
• Report directly to the CEO, COO & VP Finance.
• Drive the annual budgeting process.
• Build financial models to speculate future earnings based on historical trends and strategic assumptions.
• Conducting Ad-hoc analysis to provide Thought leadership and Strategic planning.
Moody’s Analytics Knowledge Services Lanka (Pvt) LTD Associate Vice President: Jul 2013 to Dec 2017
• Reported to a Norwegian client covering the banking and utility sector in Norway.
• Based in London for 4 months to implement a standardized reporting structure across the EMEA region for Client (Russell’s Investment).
• Pitched business proposals for several potential clients based in London and Dubai.
• Lead a team of seven members to work on various ad-hoc business development tasks presented by the client. Bank of Ceylon (Head Office)
Intern: 2013 (Treasury)
• Preparation of Daily, Weekly & Monthly liquidity reports and foreign currency trial balance daily reports.
• Created Rupee funding plans using figures from the monthly MIS reports.
• CIMA (UK) ACMA, CGMA member
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK).
• B.BA. in Finance with Multimedia- Second Class Upper Division Multimedia University, Malaysia (2010-2013).
• G.C.E Advance Level-2Bs, 1C
G.C.E. Ordinary Level-7As, 2Bs
D. S. Senanayake College, Colombo.
• Joined as a Junior Analyst and achieved 3 promotions within 3 years to be designated as Associate Vice President.
• Captain of Moody’s Analytics Cricket Team (2016/2017)
• Key member of the U-17 & U-19 western province cricket team.
• Played two big matches representing D.S. Senanayake College in the year 2008 and 2009.
Date of Birth : 09th February 1990
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
• Quick learning and understanding ability with strong presentation skills.
• Meeting deadlines and Time Management.
• Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills and excellent team player.
• Strong analytical and business development skills.
• Project Management skills & Multi tasking
• Well versed in MS Office Tools.
Mr. Oshadi Kumarasiri
Moody’s Analytics Knowledge Services Lanka (Pvt) LTD Tel: +947********
Mr. Imran Wazeer
Assistant Channel Manager
Unilever Sri Lanka.