1)Cains - Ayer, MA
●I was Machine operator at Cains.
●Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
●Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
●Perform lock out tag out when machine is down.
●Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
●Successfully reinstated an old machine by effectively restoring it, saving the company money in buying a new unit
●Maintained constant quality of production processes by conducting periodic quality checks and verifying end products through a systemized method
Energetic performer consistently cited for unbridled passion for work,also I'm confident hard working employee who is committed to achieving excellence
2)Catania oils- Ayer, MA
- I was a machine operator, sometimes I would help palletize/stacking.
-Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
-Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
-Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
• Single handedly identified and fixed a machine flaw which had been in limbo for over 3 weeks.
• Averted a possible serious accident by recognizing early signs of machine malfunction and alerting the supervisor just in time
Self determined,good communication skills,positive attitude and I'm loyal and dedicated with an excellent work record
3) Landscaping(Mez tree service, r.p. Marzilli landscape)
- I was a ground man and landscaping .
-Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Decorate gardens with stones and plants.
-Rake, mulch, and compost leaves.
4) Georgia Pacific.-Leominster,Ma
-Examine and inspect materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
-Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them in grinder.
-Place or pour products or materials into boxes using hand tools and equipment
• Highly skilled in picking and packaging a variety of products.
• Proven record of placing, arranging, marking, sealing, and tagging items.
• Skilled in reading conditions and identifying the right parts for fulfilling customer orders.
• Excellent knowledge of packing procedures, techniques, tools, and necessary warehouse
High school diploma
ayer high school - Ayer, MA
2010 - 2014
I'm good at solving problems,also I'm resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers or colleagues and I'm a productive worker with solid work ethic