E Mail: email@example.com
● Project Planning and Scheduling
● Project Coordination
● Quantitative Analysis
● Electrical Installation
● Project Documentation
● Billing and Budget Planning
● Design & Detailed Engineering
Installation, Testing and
● Transformer : 500 to 2500 KVA
● HT, LT Panels and MCC Panels
● OHL Reliability 33kV
● BBT / Bus duct systems
● Industrial & Official Lighting
● Power Distribution Systems
● Earthing & Lightning Protection
● Banas Oil Mill
● IOCL LNG TERMINAL
● Indian Additive Limited
● Ford India Sanad
● North Chennai Thermal Power
● Cairn India (Vedanta limited)
1. 33kv OHL Reliability
2. 33kv RMU & 33Kv LBS/VCB
Erection, T & C
3. Cable Laying LT & HT
4. ARC Flash Study, Protection
5. Lighting Design using Dialux
An accomplished Senior Electrical Project Engineer with over 5 year’s experience in Electrical Installation, Project Management and Adept at installation and commissioning methodology. Excellent ability to oversight and leadership in executing projects from planning to completion.
Experience: 2014 to Till Date
LRVi Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd, Chennai. -2017-Present Chennai Radha Engineering Works Pvt Ltd, Chennai. - 2014-2017 Roles and Responsibilities
Sr. Engineer in Project Execution:
• Prepare agenda of work to streamline the project and prepare the project schedule.
• Finalizing requirements and specifications of materials as per the drawings and BOQ.
• Formulating project budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected and actual results and implementing corrective actions.
• Preparing Material Inspection Report with respect to the specifications.
• Liaising with consultants on determining technical feasibilities.
• Anchoring on-site and managing the day to day operation of the project.
• Mentored a team of engineers, supervisors and workers, allotment and handling of required manpower, material and tools to cope up all activities.
• Participating in project review meetings with client for evaluating project progress.
• Systematically maintain the documents for auditing and handing over.
• Preparing As-built drawings, handling over documents and collect O&M manuals.
• Regularly submit the running bills and follow up for the payment collection.
•Successfully handing over the project in time in order to satisfy the client. Sr. Engineer in Project Managements:
• Finalization of project organization chart and Establishment of project communication and reporting system.
• Preparation of works breakdown structure and Project Master Schedule with base line and Monitoring the progress of work with the Master schedule.
• Preparation of Design and Drawings deliverables schedule and Co-ordination and follow-up with Architect and other design consultants for their inputs.
• Lead project meetings as necessary for review of progress and Submitting Weekly and Monthly progress reports.
• Implementing safety measures for the smooth working of operations with safe environment
• Review of technical specifications and BOQ and provide quality assurance.
• Full time supervision of All Installation works and activities for the project.
•Collection and integration of various manuals, commissioning & test certificates.
• Reconciliation and Certification of Running and Final bills, Collate and verify all As-built drawings and Preparation of project close-out report. Certificates and Training:
• Diploma in Industrial Safety Management (3 Month)
• Oil & Gas Basic Safety Training
• Hydrocarbon Training
• IMIST Certificate (Industrial Minimum Safety Training) Software Knowledge:
• AutoCAD (Electrical Design Tool),Dialux(Lighting Design Tool), Simaris ( Planning tool) Microsoft (Excel,Word, Power point, Project Tool)
Name : VIVEK ASHOKAN
Date of Birth : 11-05-1993
Gender : Male
Age : 26
Father Name : Ashokan
Address : No.1/127 Tagore street, Akkur Post, Tranquebar TK, Nagai Dist., Tamilnadu. Nationality : Indian
Passport no : M1394807
Languages : Tamil, English & Hindi
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Yours Sincerely,
Date: VIVEK ASHOKAN