Mob: + (91-940******* Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspiring a career with a reputed organization that will enable me to put in my best effort to advance along with the organization while gaining the experience and professional growth, preferably in Electronics and Communications field.
Date of Birth: 15th November 1992
Marital Status: Unmarried
Language Proficiency: English, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil(Speak) Address: Aswani, Vivekananda Nagar, Karikkakom PO, Trivandrum, Kerala – 695021
SPIRO Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Trivandrum
July,2016 – January,2017 MATLAB TRAINEE
• Made an effective contribution to teaching and learning in the technical discipline, to indoctrinate the students with the ideas and concepts of IEEE projects related to Electronics and communication Engineering (Image Processing).
• Provided assistance to Btech and Mtech students in completing their academic projects
• Provided teaching assistance in MATLAB platform and implemented the project codes. RM EDUCATION Solutions INDIA Pvt. Ltd, Trivandrum
Growth Path: February, 2017 – June, 2017 CONSULTANT July 2017 – June 2018 TRAINEE (E1 Grade)
• Mail migration and management of RM based email systems to cloud services.
• Cloud services implementation such as tenancy customisation, advanced tenancy configuration services (O365 and GSuite), federation services, DNS records and mail flow.
• Email migration from different versions of Exchange (2010/2013), imap platform, O365 to Gsuite /O365.Basic Management of Azure machines for migration services.
• Remote installations in Active Directory: AD Sync, MIS Sync and Network provisioning.
• Handled escalations with Microsoft/Google technical support team as part of resolving the issue. Communication with UK clients to ensure required implementation and remotely login to customer network to solve technical issue.
• Created checklist and have done documentation of standard procedures. CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore June, 2019 – August, 2019 Project Assistant Level III
• Research oriented work carried out in the field of Radar Absorbers for Aerospace applications.
• Worked in the project for attaining a wide band absorption in the X-band using Minkowski Fractal Patch geometry based Radar absorbers.
• Created project document for the project work done in NAL. Technical & Professional Skills
• Proficiency in MATLAB Platform and CST Microwave Studio.
• Understanding of Cloud migrator tool, Active Directory, O365 exchange administration and maintenance, RM cloud platform products.
• Hardware Expertise : 8051 Microcontroller Trainer Kit. Academic Credentials
2016 M. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Pondicherry University
(Central University), Puducherry, with 9.22 CGPA.
2014 B. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from John Cox Memorial CSI Institute of technology allied to Kerala University with 8.09 CGPA. 2010 12
ISC,from Sarvodaya Vidyalaya with 75.67%.
ICSE, from Sarvodaya Vidyalaya with 83.29%.
• Electromagnetic Design and Analysis of Minkowski Fractal geometry(Patch) based Radar Absorbing Structures.
• An Efficient Reversible Data Hiding Technique in Encrypted Images based on Chaotic Map.
• Haar Wavelet Based Steganography in Chaotic Encrypted Colour Images. BTech Project
• Portable Multichannel Data Acquisition System with USB Interface
(Carried out at Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)) Publications
• Alka Dileep,K Anusudha,Muhammed Asad P T, “An Efficient Reversible Data Hiding Technique in Encrypted Images based on Chaotic Map”, IEEE International Conference on Control, Instrumentation, Communication & Computational Technologies, Dec. 2015.
• Co-author : Swara.G.I,K, K.Anusudha, Alka Dileep, “DWT based Key scheduled Substitution and Diffusion approach to Full Encryption” IEEE International Conference on Control, Instrumentation, Communication & Computational Technologies, Dec. 2015.