Darryl Froehlich FNP-C
Canton, MI *****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Family Nurse Practitioner
Nue Urgent Care Center - Hazel Park, MI
• Treat all ages from pediatrics, adolescent, adult, women's health, and geriatrics.
• Full care family center for primary care for treatment of acute and chronic illness, and diseases.
• Care center for acute trauma and emergent situations.
• Certified for school physical exams
• DOT certified for the state of Michigan
• Eprescribing facility with OS practice fusion database for computer charting. Nurse Practitioner
Family Medical Rehab - Southfield, MI
June 2019 to July 2019
• Obtained patient history and performed assessment on chronic pain patients with long-term dependence to opioids.
• Evaluated with treatment plan for weaning of opioids as evidenced by the CDC Guidelines with a holistic approach involving a multidisciplinary team involving physical therapy, cognitive/behavioral therapy and the primary care physician.
• Counsel with education to the patients on risks of opioid use, adverse affects, tapering plan, and utilization of non-opioid treatment options for help with chronic pain.
• Identify patients at risk for opioid use disorder, substance abuse, addiction, withdrawal, diversion, and dependence.
Meadowbrook Primary Care - Canton, MI
March 2019 to June 2019
• Lead Nurse Practitioner for 3 assisted living adult care/rehab centers. Treatment for acute/chronic conditions related to rehab conditioning for short stay and/or long term care.
• Performed evaluations and assessment with laboratory and diagnostics for proper treatment and plan in all 3 areas of health promotion.
• Ordered physical/occupational therapy for both acute and chronic mobility concerns.
• Evaluated for referral and followed through with treatment for acute/chronic mental health disease/ syndrome.
Procare Injury and Rehab Centers - Flint, MI
January 2019 to March 2019
• Provided care to automobile accident and related injuries. These injuries were not limited to Orthopedics, Closed Head Injury, Neurology, Neuro-surgery consultants and pain specialists.
• Reevaluation and follow-up care for diagnostic procedures, medication treatment, physical therapy, Chiropractic services, along with education was given on an individual basis.
• Primary care was overlapped with all specialties to provide regimented, updated patient status, and individualized patient planning for efficient continuity of care. Nurse Practitioner
Signify Health - Detroit, MI
June 2018 to January 2019
• Nurse Practitioner Clinician providing home health evaluations for many health insurance companies in the greater Detroit and outlying counties from Flint, MI to Port Huron, MI
• Assessment, diagnosis, and documentation are performed on high risk clients to address chronic conditions, prevent hospitalizations, and integrate medical, behavioral, and social determinants to the clients health.
Criticore/Elite Medical Staffing
2015 to June 2018
• Worked Capital Surgery Pain Center (Rochester) in pre-op, intr-op, and post-op care and recovery.
• Midwest Medical Center (Dearborn) PACU for eye,
knee surgery, and colonoscopy recovery unit.
• Worked at St. Mary's Hospital for med-surgical, telemetry, and progressive care.
• Worked for Monroe Reginal Hospital, a subsidy of Promedica corporation in med-surgical, telemetry, and ICU.
Parallon Enterprises L.L.C. - St Petersburg Beach, FL January 2016 to July 2016
• Travel assignment for Telemetry/ICU position in St. Pete, FL for 5 months.
Solvis Medical Staffing - Franklin, MI
2010 to 2015
• Provided education, pre-op, recover, and discharge patients from steroid injection procedure.
• Approximately 25-35 patient load a day.
• Worked at several out-patient surgery centers for pre-op, recovery, and discharge of patients.
Aureus Medical Staffing - Ann Arbor, MI
October 2012 to January 2013
• Worked in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit At the VA Hospital in Ann Arbor MI and floated to the Progressive Unit when needed.
• Vet Pro certified to work at any VA hospital in the US. Registered Nurse
Axis Healthcare Staffing - Margate, FL
December 2010 to July 2011
• Worked a 26 week travel assignment in Margate FL on the Open Heart ICU/Step- Down Unit.
• Worked collectively with nursing staff on the Open Heart ICU and Telemetry
Cennacare/Vibrus Staffing - Detroit, MI
March 2008 to October 2010
• Worked Cardiac Catheterization/Electrophysiology for Cardiac Stents and Pacemaker placement for major inner city hospital.
• Contracted at Sinai-Grace hospital for 13 week assignment in the Medical ICU/Surgical ICU Units.
• Contracted and completed Telemetry/Med-Surgical Unit in Downriver area Hospital.
Aya Healthcare - Delray Beach, FL
December 2009 to July 2010
• Worked a 26 week extended Travel assignment in Delray Hospital for South Florida Heart and Trauma Hospital.
• Worked Heart Hall floor (cardiac floor) and IMC (intermediate care) with the provision of being "pulled "to ICU.
Procare One/Sunhealth Care Staffing - Detroit, MI
2002 to 2010
• Worked the inner city hospitals with a focus in Primary Care nursing in the ICU, Burn Unit, ACU, Step-down and Med/Surg
• Worked Emergency Departments (Trauma and Holding areas) for major inner city hospitals
• Worked Pre-op and recovery for the Cardiac Catheterization and Surgical PACU.
Detroit Medical Center - Detroit, MI
June 2007 to March 2008
• Float ICU RN for the Surgical, Medical, Cardiac, Neuro/Surgical and Burn Units for a Level One trauma Hospital.
• Rotated throughout Emergency Codes/Triage area of the Emergency Department.
• Worked the Emergency Modules where the patient ratio was 8:1; 10:1.
• Worked in Triage to assess the severity of patient status and coordinated patient tracking.
Procare One/Sunhealth Care Staffing - Saint Petersburg, FL November 2006 to May 2007
• Travel RN and worked in the ICU for Edward White Hospital in St. Petersburg Florida.
United Nurses Staffing Agency L.L.C
2001 to 2006
• Contract position At Mt. Clemons General Hospital (Pontiac) in ICU.
• Worked inner city hospitals of Detroit, MI in the Emergency Department, Surgical ICU/Stepdown, Burn Unit, Neurology, and Telemetry units Registered Nurse
Henry Ford Hospital Detroit - Detroit, MI
2000 to 2001
• Worked in the Neurosurgical/Surgical ICU with emphasis on focused care.
• Duties included but not limited to charge RN, staffing issues, admissions and discharges.
Master's Nurse Practitioner Program in Family Practice Walden University - Minneapolis, MN
January 2013 to February 2015
Bachelor's in Nursing
Wayne State University - Detroit, MI
October 1998 to December 1999
Bachelor's of Science in Biology and Chemistry
Eastern Michigan University - Ypsilanti, MI
Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts
Henry Ford Community College - Dearborn, MI
Expires: March 2021
Expires: March 2021
Expires: April 2021
Cardiology (3 years), Urgent Care (2 years), Acute Care (2 years), Geriatrics (2 years), Geriatric, Internal Medicine, BLS, EMR, Suturing, Nurse Practitioner Certifications and Licenses
Family Nurse Practitioner - Certified
March 2018 to March 2021
• Nurse Practitioner Specialty Certification
Basic Care Life Support
February 2018 to February 2020
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)