Tel: 978-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com
A skilled Manufactory mechanical designer/drafter with multiple years experiences in Aerospace industry, semiconductor equipment industry, medical device industry and Appliance industry.
• Strong knowledge of mechanical products and process.
• Talented in the use of Discus and Jobboss
• Experienced with sustaining engineering systems like, ECO/EECO, Data Vault.
• Excellent at SolidsWorks and Pro/E
• Experienced in geometry tolerance /thermal/mechanical test evaluation
• Create and manage QC documents per industrial or customer’s standards/requirements.
Axcelis Quarterly Excellence Award, 03/2007
• Risk Management for medical device ISO14971 05/2009
• Design Control 03/2009
• ISO 14971:2007 and Design; CD93/42/EEC and CD 2007/47/EC Control 11/2008
SMC Aerospace Corporation An Aerospace Manufactory QC Documents controller 2012- Current
Verify process drafts and transfer them to easier read for operators. verify the final inspections and make sure all QC documents math up to industrial stands.
Shear Goodness Company, an appliance company, Design Engineer 2010- 2011
• Mechanical design and detail different thermal resources and relative components. That include two types of direct heater and one inductive heater. Analysis the ther-mal flow and load distribution, select the suitable material to meet thermal and me-chanical needs
• Mechanical design and detail the framing for wires and related layout.
• Maintain purchase orders, contact with vendors.
SleepNet Corporation, a medical device company, Design Engineer, 2008 -2009
• Mechanical design and detail of various models of silicone gel mask for apnea patients, communication with the customer /vendors, make design inputs; print 3d model, design testing, verification and validation; and finalize the design.
• Design and detail manufacturing toolkit to improve the efficiency of the manufacture line.
• Mechanical design and detail IQ and the Mojo full face Mask surface geometry shape, improve the leakage of the mask.
• Familiar with variety kinds of polymers to meet FDA regulations.
Axcelis Technologies, an semiconductor equipment company, Pro/E Mechanical De-signer 2005 – 2007
• Mechanical design and detail for the electrostatic chuck for the Optima HD. The E-chuck is one of the fundamental technologies of the project. Involved in all three kinds of E-chuck designs, tested many types of water cooling channels, gas channels, ground pins, electrodes, electrical connections, and ceramic tops.
• Mechanical design and detail of an electrical system of glitch suppression. The de-sign includes the package of electrical elements, electronics boards, fiber optic communication and feed-through, and safety mechanisms for grounding and shielding. This system is the key technological advance for the Optima HD.
• Design and detail parts for ion source, extraction electrodes and other beamline elements.
• Design and detail the rotative slider for manipulator.
• Detail Optima HD facility system
Axcelis Technologies, Intern Mechanical Engineer/Designer 2003
• Design, detail and assemble multi-cusp tunnel for an R&D project.
• Design and detail movable accelerator column grid for an R&D project.
• Design and detail structure and select components of laser based particles monitor for R&D project.
China National Machinery Import & Export Corporation, Beijing, China 1991- 1997
• Development and specification of products for export with a focus on transportation. Successful projects included:
o Power station components to Ghana
o Multiple railway locomotives and wagons to Bangladesh
o Electrical diesel locomotives to Syria
• Bachelor Degree- Mechanical Engineering - Tsinghua University, Beijing, China