• +1-315-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Bilingual IT specialist with experience in deploying and maintaining LAN infrastructure. A polished and dedicated individual with over 10 years of system repair and troubleshooting experience. Committed to ensuring smooth communication between staff, clients, and management. Seeking a new position as an IT Support Specialist or Network Engineer with a great organization. Have work authorization documents (Permanent Residence). Skills
Skilled in TCP/IP and WAN
Network architecture understanding
Network maintenance and troubleshooting
Technical documents comprehension
Organized and detail-oriented
IT Specialist with Network Support duties, 01/2015 to 08/2019 LLC "Real Time Media" (Part of UPRIGHT Group Limited) – Poznan, Wielkopolskie, Poland
· Installed, configured, and supported the local area network (LAN)
· Experienced in setup and configure of Mikrotik routers, switches, wireless access points
· Implemented and administered of company VPN based on SSTP, OpenVPN
· Configured dynamic routing protocols (OSPF) and network firewalls to provide high level of network security
· Monitored the stability of the network and wireless services to ensure comprehensive stability
· Facilitated an increased knowledge base for the help desk staff by authoring documentation for system configuration and troubleshooting
· Managed all software and hardware issues for end-users
· Created support documentation that empowered and enabled user community to extend skills, leverage system features and find resolutions to questions without intervention from support team
· Provided Tier 1 IT support to non-technical internal users personnel through OTRS ticketing system
· Setup PC and Apple desktops and laptops and all types of mobile devices. IT Support Specialist, 06/2013 to 01/2015
LLC "Eco-Vital" – Poznan, Wielkopolskie, Poland
· Configured hardware, devices and software to set up new workstations for employees.
· Configure and support of Mikrotik routers, switches, wireless access points.
· Provided firewall and VPN setup and management (IPSEC, EOIP, OpenVPN), network and host-based security and incident response.
· Installed, configured, and maintained Linux systems using CentOS for SQUID Proxy service.
· Delivered network technology training to junior team members and end-users, enhancing knowledgebase and team productivity.
· Diagnosed and resolved hardware, software and network problems and replaced defective components.
· Facilitated an increased knowledge base for the help desk staff by authoring documentation for system configuration and troubleshooting.
· Provided all required network documentation to inform management. IT Engineer, 02/2010 to 06/2012
LLC "INDUSTRIAL REPAIR" – Kryvyi Rih, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
· Installed, configured, tested and maintained Windows Server 2003/2008 operating systems, application software and system management tools
· Setup and administration of Active Directory service based on Windows Server 2008
· Configuration and support of Mikrotik routers, switches, wireless access points
· Provided high level of network security by setting up firewall and VPN secure connection
(EOIP, IPSEC, OpenVPN) between company branches
· Established, repaired and optimized networks by installing wiring, cabling and devices
· Administration of Russian ERP system 1C: Enterprise
· Installed and configured Microsoft SQL for ERP system
· Implemented Data Backup
· Provided Tier 1 IT support to non-technical internal users personnel through email and phone. System Administrator, 04/2008 to 02/2010
LLC Design Studio ABRISS” – Kryvyi Rih, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
· Installed, configured and maintained Windows Server 2003
· Implemented and managed company routers, switches, firewalls
· Configured network services: DHCP, DNS, WINS, FTP, HTTP, PPTP, L2TP
· Kept computer systems operating at optimal performance levels
· Provided remote troubleshooting and support for users using phone and email
· Identified computer hardware and network system issues, performing troubleshooting techniques for remediation
· Build of new computer workstations for employees
· Performed Data backup
Bachelor of Science: Computer Science and Programming, 2009 National Aviation University - Kyiv, Ukraine
· Cisco Certified Network Associate: Routing & Switching
· MikroTik Certified Routing Engineer (MTCRE)
· MikroTik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA)
· Russian (Native)
· Ukrainian (Native)