US Citizen 703-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/JoelNguetsop OBJECTIVE
Enthusiastic, dependable Drafter with four plus years of experience in precision detailing, computer aided drafting, and 3D modeling. Having worked on multimillion-dollar projects such as the Orlando Airport expansion, The Purple Line, and UVA new building for musculoskeletal studies, looking to display my knowledge and learn from accomplished colleagues.
Northern Virginia Community College Manassas, VA May 2018 Associate of Applied Science, Architecture
• AutoCAD 1-3 (Computer Aided Drafting) • Revit 1-3 • SketchUp • Lumion
• Project Management • Architectural Design and Graphics • Construction Mythology SKILLS
• Revit • AutoCAD • Lumion • Python • SQL
• SketchUp • Tableau • Microsoft Office
Certifications Operating Systems
• Autodesk Certified Used (ACU) • Windows • Mac OS • Linux EXPERIENCE
M.C. Dean Richmond, VA
Detail Drafter April 2019 - Present
• Produced detailed 2D and 3D drawings for In-wall, Underground, and Overhead electrical work.
• Responsible for modifying drawings based on engineer markups and specification of existing drawings.
• Drafted shop drawings for conduits and spacers for fabrication and installation.
• Worked on a multitude of projects using the AutoCAD product suite. Adcomm Digitel Arlington, VA
Lead Sales Representative January 2016 - April 2019
• Analyzed sales metrics in order to predict purchasing patterns and product recommendation.
• Provided detailed reports of sales to determine company health and to inspire competition.
• Maintained customer relationships through excellent service. Walmart Alexandria, VA
Managing Lead August 2014 - December 2016
• Developed and managed an inventory tracking system that prevented overstocking and understocking.
• Monitored and recorded sales metrics of associates which led to an increase in productivity and profit.
• Created monthly department health reports on which department numbers were always positive. Projects
Orlando International Airport Expansion
• Developed detailed sheets of the underground conduit system including tags, dimensions, elevations, & slops to facilitate shop fabrication.
UVA Musculoskeletal Center
• Utilized Revit to precisely place electrical devices in all six floors of the 3D model of the project well ahead of deadline