Senior Lead Engineer at HID Global
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Mobile apps developer with 11+ years of experience in full software development life cycle, including analysis, design, development, deployment, quality assurance, implementation and maintenance of application software in web and mobile environment, Good experience in multi-tenant SaaS solutions.
Subject Matter Expert in iOS application development.
Hand on experience in Xamarin application development.
Solutions exposure to hybrid framework in React-native.
- Experience in SWIFT, Objective-C and iOS frameworks.
- Experience in Web Services, Swing, Core Java, XML/JSON
- Experience in using Design Patterns.
- Experience in requirement analysis, design, and estimation.
- Involved in code reviews, unit testing and functional testing of various artifacts and
- Involved in managing source control, creating branches, merging branches, etc.
- Coordinating between Offshore and Onsite team.
- Strong desire to learn new development technologies.
- Experience in Agile Products Development and Leading and Scrum Master.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- CI and CD
- Unit testing
Senior Lead Engineer April 2017 - Present Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Mobile Products Development
Product development in iOS – Swift & Xamarin.
Colan Infotech Private Limited
April 2012 - May 2017 (5 years 2 months) Chennai Area, India
Lead a team of 10+ Mobile developers
Closely worked with Onsite product owners .
HCL Technologies Limited
Lead Mobile Programmer
April 2010 - April 2012 (2 years 1 month)
• Worked as a senior member of mobile team
• Participate in the new implementations and enhancements of mobile apps
• Provide guidance on the future direction of mobile technology usage
• Work closely with the business team in understanding and implementing the optimum
December 2007 - July 2010 (2 years 8 months)
Started with Java developer and worked in Eclipse open source development for year and wrapped up my knowledge towards Mobile Technologies like started with Android and iPhone and became dedicated Mobile App developer and gained some work experience with blackberry as well.
AVC College of Engineering
B.E, Computer science and Engineering · (2002 - 2006)