Date of birth
General Office Management
Hardworking individual with 10+ years in customer service. Thrives in understanding client and customer wants and needs and how to connect and communicate effectively in the workplace. Acknowledged by music industry leaders for technique and flare in content creation and maintains a constant curiosity and desire to learn. Has a passion for order and understanding and is a steadfast leader who embodies strong ethics and a growing knowledge of the recording industry. Experience
2019-06 Brand and Social Media Specialist
• Brand and Social Media Specialist
• Developed business models and brand strategies
• Content creation and event promotion
• Talent scouting and booking
• Social media management and fan engagement
G7 Entertainment Marketing
• Talent Booking
• Created pitch decks, talent rider requests, and compiled talent information
• Event Production
• Talent and brand website auditing
• Tour routing and market research
• Identify sponsorship opportunities and maintain Salesforce database
• Provide coordination and support to team
• Developed and implemented new operational processes for FOH staff
• Trained 20+ team members on company standards and products.
• Generated over 350,000 in sales revenue.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
• Trained 20+ staff on company standards, policies, and POS systems.
• Generated over 500,000 in sales revenue.
• Money Management
Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
• Cesarean scrub tech to high-ranked surgeons in the community.
• Assisted in birthing processes, vital, and specimen collection.
• Medical charting and emergency response protocols. Education
Middle Tennessee State University
• BS in Recording Industry
• Concentration in Music Business
• Minor in Entrepreneurship
• Graduating Class of August, 2019
2015-05 Lake Land College
• AA. in Liberal Arts Study
• Phlebotomist Certification