email@example.com Windsor, Ontario
Energetic and self-motivated recent graduate in Electrical and Computer Engineering having strong interest in electrical engineering jobs and have professional experience as a software engineer with good programming skills.
M.Eng. University of Windsor
Electrical & Computer Engineering August 2019
• Dimensionality reduction and classification of data sets using MATLAB
• “Power flow and short circuit analysis of IEE 14 bus modified system using MATLAB and PSAT”
• “Gear ratio optimization to improve fuel economy of a passenger car using MATLAB”
M.Tech. Kerala Technological University
Electrical Engineering August 2017
Specialization: Electrical Machines
• “Modelling and Simulation of Isolated Cuk Converter for BLDC Motor Drive using MATLAB Simulink”
• “Direct Driven Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine for Full Electric Sports Car using Ansys Maxwell”
• “Hybrid Excited Flux Switching Machines”
B. Tech. University of Kerala
Electrical & Electronics Engineering June 2014
• “Generation Scheduling of Cascaded Hydro Electric Power Plants” CGPA:8.14
Systems Engineer 2017-2018
Infosys Limited, Trivandrum
Worked as a Java full stack web developer and gained knowledge in Java and C++. Actively participated and engaged with team members during integration tests and for adding additional features to the existing project. TEACHING EXPERIENCE
College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
Teaching Assistantship, Electrical Engineering
Aug 2015 to Aug 2017
• Assist professors with undergraduate electrical machines lab experiments in Electric motors and generators.
• Helped lab staffs in sorting electrical machines laboratory measuring instruments and created a data sheet for the same.
Annie Joseph, Waheeda Beevi M, 2017,” Speed Control and Power Factor Correction of BLDC Motor Drive using Bridgeless Isolated Cuk Converter for Low Power Applications”, The 18th National Conference on Technological Trends (NCTT 2017), Trivandrum, Kerala, India, July 21-2
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Electrical Machines
• Control Systems
• Automotive Electronics
SOFTWARE AND PROGRAMMING SKILLS
• Have experience MATLAB Simulink for 3 years
o Modelled BLDC motor and its controller parts.
o Performed power flow and short circuit analysis
o Performed dimensionality reduction and classification methods
• Have experience in Ansys Maxwell
o Designed PMSM for full Electric sports car using Ansys Maxwell.
• Have Excellent knowledge in MS Office.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Have good knowledge in Java and SQL.