• Skilled Mechanical Engineer with 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing, Maintenance, Quality and Project departments of Oil and Gas EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) industry.
• Familiar with manufacturing and installation of various equipment in oil and gas plant. Good knowledge of plant piping – drafting, fabrication, hook-up and commissioning as well as using MRP system.
• Skilled in interpreting drawings (P&ID’s, Isometrics) and manufacturing various equipments like Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Filters, Storage Tanks as well as Racks and Rails.
• Practical experience on fitting, welding as well as performing NDT – Liquid Penetrant Test, Ultrasonic Test and Radiography on various equipments.
• Experienced in Oil and Gas Plant Maintenance.
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering with an Advanced Diploma in Industrial Engineering.
• Excellent design skills on Solid Works and AutoCAD. Knowledge of AutoCAD Script and LISP as well as conversion of files from Solidworks to AutoCAD. RELATED EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Dec 2016 – Jun 2017 Jr. Production Engineer, Fil Sep Equipments Pvt. Ltd., Vadodara
• Manufactured, assembled and tested Lubrication Oil Skid, which involved heat exchangers, filters, condensers, storage tanks, piping and valves, manufacturing projects for various clients like Siemens Ltd., Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
• Excelled in manufacturing, testing and in-time completion of a complex Burner Valve Rack (IBR) manufacturing project for Larsen and Toubro Ltd.
• Implemented and executed new project plans according to project requirements to see that pressure vessels were manufactured, hydrotested and dispatched within deadlines.
• Efficiently coordinated, conducted inspection and provided deadlines to vendors ensuring all the products were available just-in-time for assembly at the shop.
• Developed effective schedules for inspection and NDT of multiple products related to various different projects.
• Conducted meetings to introduce team to new project and assigned task as per project requirements.
• Trained graduate engineers and got them up to speed for the role of Jr. Production Engineers
Aug 2015– Dec 2016 Graduate Engineer Trainee, Newton Engineering and Chemicals Ltd., Vadodara
• Successfully handled manufacturing, testing and commissioning of a 25 km (16 mile) pipeline project for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
• Successfully created daily manufacturing, testing and effective dispatch schedules to meet project deadlines used ERP systems to keep track of material flow.
• Assisted drafters in developing the isometric design of pipelines using drafting tools or computer-assisted design (AutoCAD).
• Investigated and implemented ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reduction by developing in-house sand blasting machine.
• Achieved cost reduction by continuously improving shop layout to achieve ease in sequence of manufacturing.
• Hired effective fitters, welders, grinders and general labourers.
• Planned and coordinated NDT as well as labour to meet aggressive production schedules. Nov 2017 - June 2019
Tool Design Engineering Design
Project Management AutoCAD
OTHER EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
• Supervised a team of more than 30 workers for a plant maintenance project at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (Gujarat Refinery)
• Maintained heat exchangers, pressure vessels, plant piping, storage tanks, as well as valves.
• Assisted quality control team with material and welding inspection, NDT as well as welding procedures development.
• Achieved daily production goals like fabrication, assembly and commissioning.
• Developed isometric design of pipelines and 2D drawings of static equipment.
• Followed plant health and safety procedures and ensured that safety procedures were being followed by the team.
• Started as a Customer Service Representative moved up to Assistant Manager in a year. EDUCATION
Sept 2017 – Apr 2019
Aug 2010 – Apr 2014
Advance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology - Industrial Centennial College, Toronto
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
Visvesvaraya Technological University, Mangalore
• Project 1: Design and Construction of an Underwater Windmill.
• Project 2: Design and Construction of a pick and place Golf Ball Launcher Mechanism that transferred 78 balls in 2 min.
• Project 1: Development of Natural Fibre Composite Material using coconut shell powder and epoxy resin.
Technical Report Writing
Read, Write & Speak
Read, Write & Speak
Read, Write & Speak
Feb 2015– Apr 2015 Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor, Dhaval Engineering Company, Vadodara Plant Maintenance Plant Piping Project Planning and Scheduling Shift Manager, Pizza Hut, Toronto