Manuel E. Montoya
Calexico CA 92231
Systems Engineer with more than 25 years of experience planning, designing, developing and implementing all kinds of administrative software such as accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, costs, payroll, POS sale systems, and ERP systems. SKILLS
• Completely fluent in English and Spanish
• Experience making trainings and development
• Strength on report generation and analysis
• Client focused and results-oriented
• Quick learner and highly organized
• Computer proficient –Microsoft Office, PPT, Excel
• Team player and responsible
EMPLOYMENT AND RELATED EXPERIENCE
Date Institution Position
June, 1980 – Present SISTEMAS SIERRA SA de CV Systems Engineer Mexicali, BC.
In charge of daily operation of nationwide branches in Mexico, onsite training, successfully led key projects, which resulted in implementation of ERP systems for several customers. More than 30 years of experience in the POS field, in the following aspects:
- Knowledge of the problematic of restaurants (hospitality systems, fine dining, fast food), retail, front desk and backoffice and the “know how” to solve the different problems.
- Ability to understand the customer needs and also on how to find a solution for those needs.
- Experience to establish communication with the programmer or the person in charge for the modifications or updates to the application.
- Installation and training on the applications in every stage since the location of the POS, design of the menu, and the training for servers, cashiers and managers.
- Experience on the backoffice applications like inventory control, recipes, accounting, accounts payable.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1982 CETYS Universidad Bachelor of Science-Computer Science Mexicali B.C. Mexico
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
Member, Alumni Association
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Head Coach Football team CETYS Universidad 1983-1984 Offensive Coordinator for Vincent Memorial High School 2017-present More than 12 years in Pop Warner