Joseph J. Passaro
* Director of Sports and Recreation Warren Twp., NJ June 2018-present
*USAA, Financial Adviser Nov.2016 - 2018
*Trustmont Financial Group, INVESTMENT Adviser Jan.2014 – 2016
*Harwood Financial Group, Portfolio Analyst/Investment Adviser Jan. 2013- 2014
*Waddell & Reed, Wealth Mgt., Financial Advisor Apr.2012- Dec.2012
*MetLife- Financial Adviser, Registered Representative Dec.2008 - Apr.2012
*ICAP EQUITIES LLC., SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT 2006 - 2007
Managed upstairs trading operation and Institutional Client
Contact. This venture advanced my professional career by proactively
Initiating an entrepreneurial venture in the Securities business through
*Prudential Equities Group LLC; Senior Vice President -
Listed Equity Trading (Head Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Trader)
Raised the level of Professional Institutional
Equity trading to a level that challenged all bulge bracket firms in the trading of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical securities.
2002 - 2005
*Lehman Brothers; Senior Vice President
Head Listed Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Trader/ADR’s
Grew, strengthened and maintained multiple relationships with key Institutional clients. Healthcare book avg. $50million in gross commissions.
1999 – 2002
*Schroeder, Wertheim & Co., Director; Listed Equity Trading
Trader - Healthcare/ Pharmaceuticals.
Co-managed floor operations on the NYSE
1996 – 1999
Bankers Trust; Vice President – Trader, Pharmaceuticals
Merrill Lynch; Vice President – Trader, Multiple Industry Grps
1990 – 1996
Salomon Brothers; Vice President Trader- Utilities/Aerospace
1982 – 1990
* Stuart Frankel & Co., N.Y.S.E.
* Mitchell, Schrieber, Watts &Co., N.Y.S.E.
1981 – 1982
Joseph J. Passaro Page 2
Villanova University – Villanova, Pa. Sept. 1977 to Dec. 1980
B.A. – Economics
* Varsity Football ’77-’79
Chief Justice Student Judicial Board 1979
Villanova Student Olympics 1980
Monsignor Farrell HS – Staten Island, NY. Sept.1973 to June 1977
Regents Diploma, AP Economics
Varsity football, Varsity wrestling
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS & REGISTRATIONS
-Registered Series 7,63,55,65
-Insurance License-2.15 Life/Health/Variable Annuities
- NJ Substitute Teaching Certificate
-Florida Coach and Educator Certificate
-Rutgers S.A.F.E. Athletic Certification, Certified Clinician
- Red Cross First Aid-CPR certified
INTERESTS & CHARITABLE ACTIVITIES
Enjoy significant involvement in giving back to my community through Teaching and Coaching.
* Coaching Varsity OL/DL at Bernards HS, Bernardsville, NJ
* Coaching Lacrosse and Weight Room Instructor at Bernards HS
* Coached Varsity DL and JV Asst. HC/DC at Clearwater Central Catholic, Clearwater, Fl.
* Substitute Teacher, Clearwater Central Catholic, Clearwater, Fl.
* Coached football at East Lake H.S., Tarpon Springs, FL.
* Coached Varsity O-Line, at Millburn HS, Millburn, NJ
* Father’s Club-Delbarton School 2000-2008, Football Booster Co-Chair
* Coached football at Monsignor Farrell, HS, 2006-2007, Staten Island, NY
* CCD teacher, 8th graders at Our Lady of the Mount, preparing students for Confirmation.
* Chairman of the Board Emeritus, Watchung Hills Pop Warner/Little Scholars.(WHPW)
* Member of the Downtown Athletic Club (D.A.C.), Heisman committee, New York, NY
* Member Warren Twp. Lions Club (NJ)
* Member of the AFCA, American Football Coaches Association
* Charter Member of the Morris Chapter, College Football Hall of Fame and Foundation
* Founder, Watchung Hills Lacrosse, Warren Twp., NJ
* Founder, Warren Youth Basketball Association, (W.Y.B.A.) Warren Twp., NJ
* Former Chairman of the Warren Twp. Recreation Commission, Warren Twp.,NJ
* Attend yearly Football clinics (Nike, Rutgers, Glazier, AFCA etc.) to enhance coaching skills
* Oversaw fundraising for many groups, including the construction of ‘Field turf’ Sports complex in Warren, NJ for WHPW, in conjunction with Somerset County and Warren Twp. on the East County Reserve
* USMC Educators Workshop, Marine Corp. Recruit Depot, Parris Island, South Carolina.