Cell / Whatsapp:+971-****-*****
Skype Name: suresh_sivadas
Nationality: Indian, MS: Married, YOB: 1977
Seeking a challenging position in a growth oriented progressive organization where my experience & skills will significantly contribute to the overall success of the organization. Career Summary
Well experienced Sr.Estimation Engineer with more than 10 years of Gulf experience in the field of Aluminium Glazing. Good communication skills with the ability to work independently under pressure to deliver maximum output. Sound knowledge of aluminium from International systems to local extrusions for wide range of projects. Have problem solving & strategy developing abilities to achieve deadline for the bids. Keeping effective client relationship and have proven record of success by increasing efficiency. Job Responsibilities
• Can Study & analyze the Project in the view of Specification of Aluminium System, Glazing type & other retaled materials.
• Send R.F.I to the main contractor for any clarification in Architectural / Technical discrepancy.
• Collect updated Market price from the suppliers for Glass and other Materials (Stainless steel / Cast aluminium items / fire rated glazing etc.)
• Correct the Bill of Quantity with respect to the the Architectural drawings and details provided to fulfill all the Glazing requirements.
• Make Costing of Glazing Items seperately using Ms.Excel sheet.
• Estimate the costing of M.S. items for the Canopy / Skylight /Spider fittings / Composite cladding.
• Prepare Grand Summary of Costing sheet & Submit to the Manager.
• Finish the bid by the adjusting Prelims & Markup adviced by the manager.
• Release Comply statement or proposed designs in case required.
• Do Value engineering incase required.
• Co-operating with design team for Technical submittals Organizational Experience
1 yr Experience as an Estimation Engineer in Extraco, Sharjah. (JAN 2018 - mar 2019) 3 yr Experience as an Estimation Engineer in Thomas Bennett Gulf., DUBAI. (mar 2014 - sept 2017) 4 yr Experience as Senior Estimation Engineer in JAFCO ALUMINIUM & STEEL CO.WLL., DOHA, QATAR. (dec 2009- oct 2013)
3 yr Experience as an Estimation Engineer in EXCELGLASS & ALUMINIUM CO., AL QUOZ, DUBAI. (sept2006- sept2009)
2 yr Experience as Project Co-ordinator in AL MAQHTAM ALUMINIUM FACTORY, Al QUISAIS, DUBAI. (nov2004- apr2006)
2 Years Experience as Junior Engineer in Structural Testing Laboratary in Indian Space Research Organization, Thumba, Trivandrum Education & Certification
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering–Completed in 1998 w/ first class (StateBoard of Technical Education, Kerala, India)
Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications. (Keltron IT Centre, Spon. By Kerala govt.)
S.S.L.C. - Completed in 1992 w/ first class (Board of Public Examinations, Kerala State)
AutoCAD (CadPark, Attingal)
• TRIO TOWERS @ BAWADI DEVELOPMENT, SILICON OASIS, DUBAI.
• G+M+5 COMMERCIAL BUILDING @ OUD METHA, DUBAI.
• G+44 JUMEIRAH LAKE TOWERS @ EMIRATE HILLS, DUBAI.
• G+18 OFFICE TOWER @ BUSINESS BAY, DUBAI.
• HAMAD MEDICAL CITY @DOHA, QATAR.
• G+22 BUILDINGS – VIVA BAHARIYA 22&23 @ PEARL QATAR. Used Systems and Brands
• INTERNATIONAL SYSTEMS : TECHNAL, WICONA, INSTALLUX, ALUK ETC.
• EXTRUSIONS :GULF EXTRUSION, BALEXCO, ELITE, AL HAMAD ETC.
• GLASS :SAINTGOBAIN, GLAVERBEL, PILKINGTON, GUARDIAN ETC.
• IRONMONGERIES&ACCESSORIES:DORMA,GIESSE,GEZE, SAVIO, DOMUS ETC.
Holder of UAE driving license
Computer & IT:
Microsoft Office™ (Word™, Excel™ PowerPoint™)
English – Fluent
Self-motivation and honesty
Decisive and forward thinking, with strong vision and strategic capability Ability to network and liaise with clients at every level Capable of operating within highly competitive industries Excellent communication skills both written and verbal Motivational and credible with highly effective interpersonal skills Ability to persist with a task until objective is achieved Strong and quick acquiring of new technologies
o Available Upon Request