Md Mushtaque Rizwan
My objective as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer is to utilize my advance expertise in developing electrical frameworks for the company geared towards enhancing and maximizing reliability and performance. My over four year experience in two different companies have equipped me with sufficient knowledge in maintenance methodologies, Electrical Equipment’s Maintenance, BMS, HVAC Variable Frequency Drives, Relays, Circuit Breakers, Electrical Equipment’s installation by using Design drawing,,Low current system,power transmission distribution, preventative maintenance electrical engineering and other electrical services and a successful track record in handling the all kinds of electrical motors. With this said, I am confident that I can be a very useful asset to the company in meeting its objective.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Saudi Lime Industries Company
• Good Understand of electrical maintenance work processes practices.
• Familiarity with electrical controls systems repair, electrical systems repair and installation techniques.
• Solid knowledge of medium/high voltage motors and electrical distribution systems
• BASIC knowledge of PLC and automation systems.
• Exceptional knowledge of the VFD drives, computerize control and power distribution.
• Remarkable communication skills.
• Breakdown maintenance and continuous improvement activities of Electrical & Instrumentation
• Knowledge and troubleshooting experience of HT/LT Motors, MCC Panels, HT/LT Switchgears, AC Drives, Stacker Cum Recamier Machines, EOT Cranes, HT/ LT Cable Work, Electrical Luminaries & Different types of Elect. Instruments.
• Knowledge and troubleshooting experience of Instrumentations like RTD, Limit Switches, Transmitters, Pneumatic Valves, Load cells, Level Switches etc.
• Worked on relay controls, PLC & DCS control. Dc drive panel, Battery Charger, Generator AVR, transformer AVR.
• Power and Distribution Transformers, MV & LV Switchgears, MV & LV Capacitors, MV & LV Squirrel-Cage and Slip-Ring Induction Motors, MV Synchronous Induction Motors, DC Motor, DC Drives, LV&MV Variable Speed Drives, LV Soft Starters, Control & Protection Relays, Transformer, CT & PT testing, Control Relay Testing.
• All test results like Electrical test, vibration record for all major equipment’s.
• Implement a new workshop for all kinds of motor repairing like new rewinding, Bearing Changes, Inspection of Balancing of Rotor and motor back cover housing etc.
• Air compressor (L.G), Cooling tower (3 tones),Power loads and control panel Solving the line problem (if any) and controlling break down machine and Air handling unit.
• Pre planning and scheduling the daily, weekly, monthly jobs and shut down jobs Activities. Listing & arrangement of the spare parts, and spare regarding shut down activities.
• Book keeping record for all Equipment history especially Major equipment, which includes all maintenance, carried out detail, Personal Info
New Industrial Area, 198 Street
Date of birth
Strong communication skills.
Decision making, critical
thinking, organizing and
Tolerant and flexible to different
Computer Skills: Good knowledge
of all Microsoft Office packages,
basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
Operating System: Windows XP,
Programming Skills: PLC,
SCADA, Instrumentation, Drive,
• Collecting Spares Details and making DPR for Purchasing Order, Checking and Maintaining Electrical Spares.
NEXGE TECHNOLOGIES (P)LTD, CHENNAI
• It’s a VoIP based company, VoIP (voice over IP) is the transmission of voice and multimedia content over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. IP to connect private branch exchanges (PBXs), but the term is now used interchangeably with IP telephony.
• To co-ordinate with clients over Phone, SMS, E-mail, Skype.
• Remote Product Support to Customers Level 3 Support Team.
• Define Standard Operating Procedures on Support Services.
• Support through Trouble Ticket Platform, Chat, Email and Phone.
• Problem Acknowledgement, Status Updates and Problem Fix in a time bound manner.
• Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for issues reported.
• Product Upgrades & Enhancements.
• We also worked 7 mandatory services like JBOSS, ROUTING, SIPPROXY, MEDIAPROXY, RTPPROXY, RULEENGINE, APPACHE TOMCAT.
WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY - ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (B. TECH EE) Certificates
WEST BENGAL STATE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION COMPANY LIMITED (WBSETCL): Substation & it’s protection, Maintenance of major equipment, Power transmission process, Switchgear protection, Electrical Operation and Electrical Maintenance work.
DAMODAR VALLEY CORPORATION (WEST BENGAL): Power
transmission process, switch gear protection (132kv substation). During training period we work with the different types of Electrical Equipment, Electrical Operation and Electrical Maintenance work. Courses
International Institute for Advanced Training on Control & Automation: PLC (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Modicon, Siemens, Scada, Schneider, Analog module, Hmi)
National Certificate in Modular Employable Skills: Basic computer, Computer Fundamentals, MS Office, Internet, Soft Skill, Hardware Networking.
Electrical design - Protection system. - Relay Testing. - Electrical Maintenance. Swimming, Football, outdoor, indoor, Exploring New Places, Socializing & net surfing.