Neelasandra, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560047
Highly focused professional passionate to be a part of data driven organization. ACADEMIC DETAILS
XII 2012 68.66%
Christ Junior College
Vismitha D Raju B.Tech/B.E. 2016 69.00%
Global Advisory Support analyst,
Amazon Development Centre
Manager, Amazon Development
Advanced Management College(AMC) ENGINERING COLLEGE P.G. Diploma 1 Yr. 2020
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) PROFESSIONAL DETAILS
SKILL Sr. Investigation Specialist
27 Jun'16 - 13 Feb'19
Amazon Development Centre
Developed IPH/SIPH tracker in MS Excel, which helped management determine process level goals.
Dive Deep on annotations related problem and developed annotation tracker along with web development team to have uniform annotations throughout the process.
Trained and mentored new team members.
Worked closely with ERMC and Legal team in developing SOP’s based on the underlying data.
Building performance dashboard for the team.
HELP International NGO
Using Principle Component Analysis and Clustering technique have identified countries based on their socio-economic and health factors that are dire need of help.
A Chinese automobile company Geely Auto aspires to enter the US market
The company wants to know:
1. Which variables are significant in predicting the price of a car 2. How well those variables describe the price of a car Using Linear regression algorithm, have identified the factors that influence the price of the car and how well these factors describe the price.
Telecom Churn prediction
science/blob/master/Logistic_regression_telecom_churn.ipynb Predicted the potential customers that would churn from the telecom company using logistic regression.
This would help the company in focusing on retaining the customers that would churn.
IPH / SIPH Tracker
Developed IPH / SIPH tracker using MS Excel, which would record the time taken for each investigation, average time taken for all the investigations done in a particular day and also would help investigator track his performance real time.
The tracker helped management decide the goals at process level. Framingham_CHD_case_study
The World Health Organization has estimated 12 million deaths occur worldwide, every year due to Heart diseases. This research intends to pinpoint the most relevant/risk factors of heart disease as well as predict the overall risk. Applied Logistic Regression to determine the risk factors for occurence of heart disease and also predict potential people that might develop heart disease. This would help in making life style changes and take precautions against cardio vascular diseases.
1. Won several on the spot, monthly, quarterly and yearly awards for best performance and business ethics.
2. Won “Phoenix” award for driving the team towards achieving the quality goal of 99.5%.
3. Value award for displaying the leadership principle “Learn and Be Curious”.
4. Won “Golden” award for maintaining 100% quality throughout the year.