Havaldar Bettu, Karkala post
Udupi Dist. Karnataka,India
Organized and motivated professional with 2 years of experience with maintaining Electrical systems, creating technical drawings and designing control panels looking for an Electrical Engineer position .
Examination Board Institution Score
(Electrical & Electronics
(Electrical & Electronics
Christ King P U
College Karkala (2009)
S.S.L.C Karnataka Secondary
Christ King English
Medium High School
Golden flame International Salalah,Oman Installation & Servicing of fire prevention equipment, Nov 2018-March 2019 Estimation and costing of solar panels for the respective loads. Supervisor
JSD Power Control Padubidri. Wiring and designing of all types of LT Oct 2017-Oct 2018 Electrical control panels.
Electrical CAD Designer AMF, APFC, Distribution panel & Meter panel design & Shine Power System Mangalore wiring.
May 2017-Oct 2017
Shift Engineer Grade-2 Maintenance of 110/11KV lines & Power Transformer Karnataka Power Transmission Co.Ltd. to ensure reliable & quality power supply. June 2016-Nov 2016
Post-Graduate Diploma in Industrial Automation
(7 PLC, 5 SCADA, VFD, HMI, MCC PANEL)
Diploma in Electrical CAD
Basic Programming in C and C++
Operating Systems known: Windows XP/7/8/10
● Main Project:1.TRANSFORMER HEALTH MONITORING SYSTEM USING PLC 2.HOUSE AUTOMATION
● Mini project:1.SCR BATTERY CHARGING CIRCUIT
2. MARX GENERATOR
● Internship in KARAVALI SWITCHGEAR
● Undergone training in INDUSTRIAL STRING AUTOMATION
● Undergone training in Soft Skill Development Program organized by INFOSYS
● Participated in Skill development program on Mobile servicing organized by NITK SURATHKAL
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
● Drawing, Singing, Playing football and badminton
● Participated in MR.VTU Body building competition Organized by VTU Belgaum
● Secured 2nd place in Painting Competition Organized by Renewable Energy Club
● Participated in ‘Delineation’ National Level Symposium Organized by Canara Engineering College Mangalore.
● Ability to work individually and in a group to accomplish assigned goals.
● Time punctuality, sincerity and hard worker.
● Comprehensive problem solving abilities, good verbal and written communication skills. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Name :RANJITH KUMAR
Father name :NAGARAJ DEVADIGA K R
Mother name : KUSUMA N D
Date of Birth :16th JANUARY 1993
Marital status : Single
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Languages known :English, Hindi, Kannada, Tulu.
Passport No. : N6485324
I hereby declare that all statements made in this application are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: With Regards