Steven C. Vickery
*** **** ** ***** ***** St Apt. 130
Raleigh, NC 27609
PSNC Energy (Mike Saunders - Expiration 06/01/2019)
*Identify/Respond to Abnormal Operating conditions (AOC0000)
*Identify/Locate/Mark Pipelines (OM6011)
-Ground Penetrating Radar (Multiple models)
Field Supervisor (SUE) - (Current Employment)
*Responsible for management and oversight of field crew
*Manage quality of work to include accuracy, thoroughness and clarity.
*Responsible for meeting schedules, budgets and responsive service to client.
*Oversee operation of SUE instrumentation and equipment such as: Magnetic locators, ground penetrating radar, and global positioning systems (GPS)
*Perform direct and manage field surveys to ascertain the location of underground utilities.
*Going communication with clients, project workers, and public.
*Ensure Vehicles are supplied and ready for duty
*Read and interpret construction, utility and survey maps.
GeoTechnical Field Tech - 2016 - 2018
*Managing certain risks associated with utility mapping at appropriate quality levels, utility coordination, utility condition assessment, communication of utility data to concerned parties, and implementation of utility accommodation policies.
*Uses utility maps, as-built civil engineering drawings, G.I.S. information, and various pipe and electronic locating equipment.
*Drafting utilities for Survey
*Experience with A,B,C, and D levels of SUE
*Experience with Concrete Scanning/GPR
Utility Locator - 2016 - Sept. 2017
* Locates underground utility lines
* Uses utility maps, as-built civil engineering drawings, G.I.S. information, and various pipe and electronic locating equipment
* Utilizes stakes, flags, and/or paint to mark the location of underground utilities
* Prepares various reports, forms, and memos to document work completed, and problems encountered and/or resolved
* Verifies field information and notifies the designated City departments regarding updates and corrections
* Prepares detailed written documentation on excavations that result in damage to underground utilities
* Operates and maintains mechanical and electronic equipment
* Managing certain risks associated with utility mapping at appropriate quality levels, utility condition assessment, communication of utility data to concerned parties.
Technology Specialist - 2014 - 2015
Electric Security Technologies, Apex,NC
* Disassembled defective electrical equipment, replaced defective and worn parts, and reassembled equipment, using hand tools
* Traced out short circuits in wiring, using test meter
* Tested electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeter, voltmeter, and oscilloscope
* Constructed and fabricated parts, using hand tools and specifications
* Planned layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures consistent with specifications and local codes
* Climbed ladder to install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures
* Directed and trained workers to install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
* Supported and maintained in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance.
* Minor Deployment experience
Sales Manager - 2013 - 2014
Aaron's Sales and Lease, Canton,Ga
* Supervised sales, local advertising, public relations, promotions, purchasing agreements and inventory for Canton store location.
* Developed close and personal relationships with clients to ensure customer loyalty and retention
* Advised customers on new styles, fashion trends, and product features
* Maintained detailed record of individual customers' buying habits and preferences
* Developed new accounts, generated growth and profitability, adept to changing circumstances with innovative sales strategies
* Formulated pricing policies on merchandise according to requirements for profitability of store operations
Sales Producer - 2012 - 2013
* Wrote policies and processed claims for Allstate.
* Maintained thorough records of sales and database of client information
* Achieved sales success through an informational, knowledgeable sales approach, and a focus on customer satisfaction, striving to "educate" the consumer, building positive professional relationships through strong interaction skills and sound investment advice
* Quoted rates, prequalified customers, and assisted with the underwriting process for various insurance policies
Receiving/Production Lead - 2011 - 2012
South Eastern Filtration, Canton,Ga
* Helped prioritize work schedules and delegated assignments
* Designed custom spreadsheet programs for internal use.
* Compiled reports and records
* Work effectively on a team, synthesizing facts and ideas, coordinating events, operations, and solving problems
* Successful results-oriented motivator of large production teams
* Strong communication, motivation, team building, liaison, and leadership skills
Patient Access Lead - 2009 - 2011
Northside Hospital, Atlanta,Georgia
* Supported room control, and staff depending on patient volume. Completion of reports such as: Patient Types, patient volume, registration times, wait times, bed reconciliation.
* Supervised customer service representatives to ensure that workflow met high company standards, audited processed work, researched and corrected accounts.
* Admit/Discharge/Transfer patients via-disposition status. Out/Inpatient Registration. Communicate Co-Pays,Co-Insurance,OOP and any other amount due according to insurance benefits. Communicate when necessary hospital policies.
* Supported the operations coordinator in the management of 2 departments(E.R. Central Admissions.)
* Provided training and guidance for new employees within the department
Sales Specialist - 2006 - 2008
Lowes Inc., Ellijay,Georgia
* Developed and managed promotional activities aimed at enhancing product awareness
* Developed marketing and sales strategy for new product release
* Forecasted sales, developed inventory models, identified sales trends and opportunities, coordinated special projects, and monitored retail outlet productivity within assigned area.
Property and Casualty License
Certified Financial Counselor
G.E.D. - 2002 Chattahoochie Technical College