Name: Harsh Sharma
Phone no.: +91-971*******
To touch the zenith of career by converting my innovative ideas into fruitful results and to work in cutting-edge competitive industry and challenging work environment to conduce the best of my ability towards the growth and development of the organization. ACADEMIC PROFILE
COURSE INSTITUTION BOARD/UNIVERSITY PERCENTAGE
B. TECH (I.T)
• PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: C, Java, html, Python, R-Language
• DATABASES: MySQL 5.1, MongoDB
• DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK: Anaconda IDE, Spring Tool Suite
• Hands on experience on (Machine Learning Supervised & Unsupervised learning) models such as Linear Regression Logistic Regression Random Forest Regression Decision Tree Regression Support Vector Machine Kernel SVM Naïve Bayes Decision Tree Classification K-means Clustering
Apriori Association Algorithm and Deep Learning Algorithms such as Artificial Neural Network Convolution Neural Network and Model Selection Techniques such as XG-Boost
• Stock Price Prediction using Machine learning (2018-2019)
• Objective : To Predict the Specified company’s Stock Prices for the next 30 days.
• Dataset used : Amazon Stock Data From Quandl.
• Technology : Python 3.6, Machine Learning Models(Linear Regression) Github Link : https://github.com/harsha-sharma/Stock-Prediction
• Smart Storage System using Iot (During Internship at Bosch) (Jan, 2019 - June, 2019)
• Objective : To build a scalable Inventory Management Storage System which Notifies the user using push notifications about the amount of stocks available and also notifies when it is about to get empty.
• My Role : Developed the backend for this project by using Spring tool suite for creating Restfull Api and used MongoDB for database purpose.
• Technology : Angular 7.0, Android, SpringBoot, MongoDB, Microsoft Azure.
• Applied Data Science Capstone by IBM (August, 2019 - September, 2019)
• Objective : To build a suitable model to Scrap the data about the locations of interest to users using foursquare Api and divide them into clusters using K- means Clustering for better understanding the different types of venues on the basis of rating, proximity and user reviews.
• Technology : Python 3.6, Jupyter Notebook, Machine learning Model such as K-Means Clustering.
• Completed 12 weeks Core Java training from Coding Blocks, Greater Noida
• Currently enrolled in Online Data Science & Machine Learning course from Edwisor Corporation (May,2018 – January,2019)
• Intern at Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solution, Bengaluru
(January,2019-June,2019) as a Project Trainee.
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
• Attended a workshop on Machine Learning, Docker, WebVR and Blockchain on 7th July,2018 held at Microsoft Campus, Gurugram.
• Attended a 2-Week Data Science workshop from(9th sep - 22nd sep,2018) held at G.L Bajaj Institute of Technology And Management, Greater Noida.
• Participated in the workshop on personality Development conducted by Barclays, Noida.
• Successfully organized a mega project exhibition event on 20th April,2018 in G.L Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management.
• Project head at ACM Student Chapter, G.L. Bajaj, Greater Noida. PERSONAL DATA
• Date of Birth : 26th December, 1996.
• Address: E-801, Proview Laboni, Crossing Republic, Ghaziabad, (U.P).
• Hobbies : Singing, Playing Guitar .
• Phone no. : +91-971*******
• Father’s Name : Dr Dinesh Sharma
• Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Linkdin Profile : www.linkedin.com/in/harsh-sharma-265a8a160 HARSH SHARMA