Contact No. - 955-***-****
Permanent Address : HIG II 8E JAMUNIPUR COLONY, Distt- S.R.N., BHADOHI-221401(U.P.). Seeking the role of Mechanical Engineer where I would be given an opportunity to utilize the theoretical skills, sense of responsibility and efficiency to help the organization growth. Worked as a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Bhushan Power And Steel Private Limited, from September 2017 to December 2018. In a Recovery Type Coke Oven Block, where I used to look over all the hydraulic systems of different machinery. Responsibilities handled:
• Responsible for repairing and maintaining hydraulic systems by referring technical guidelines and manuals.
• Perform tasks of diagnosing and replacing defective and malfunctioning parts and components.
• Providing guidelines to less skilled mechanics by interpreting technical manuals
• Responsible for troubleshooting hydraulic systems, updating hydraulic system documentation, and maintaining hose routings.
• Perform tasks of assembling and installing hydraulic systems. Worked as a plant incharge in CMR Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., from july 2016 to August 2017.
• There, I used to manage the water treatment plant and also provide its maintenace,so that purity of the supply water remains in a good condition.
• Duties include supervision of operator and plant operation .
• Operating and maintening plant equipments .
• Testing and monitoring water treatment levels and water production . 45 Days Hands on Practical Engineering Training at “Verdure Skills India Pvt. Ltd.” Bhopal . I have got Hands on practical training on following machines for their use: Maintenance & Repairs.
• Hand Tools and Power Tools, Maintenance of Electrical Equipment and machine, Trouble Shooting of Machine.
• IC Engine, Hydraulics Pump, Hydraulics Cylinder, Arc Welding, Make Inner Threads by Tape, Bearing Maintenance, Lathe machine. CAREEROBJECTIVE:
• 3ph, 1ph A.C. & D.C. Motor assembled & disentailed, Starter, Control Panel, Transformer, House& Industrial Wiring.
• With precision Measurement, and Safety Philosophy in Industry. EXAMINATION
INSTITUTE BOARD/UNIV. PERCENTAGE
B.E. - Mechanical
Intermediate (Class 12
High School (Class 10
ST MARYS SCHOOL,
• Title: Steam Turbine Division
• Description: Steam turbines are made in a variety of sizes ranging from 0.75 kW units used as mechanical drives for pumps, compressors and other shaft driven equipment, to 1 500 000 kW turbines used to generate electricity.
• Learning’s: Learned about Steam Power plants & Hydro power plants Production, Transformers & Their Assemblage.
• Title: Solar Powered Air Conditioning.
• Description: An air conditioning system utilizing solar energy would generally be more efficient, cost wise, if it was used to provide both heating and cooling requirements in the building it serves.
• Learning’s: Learned about various new techniques and their synchronization to save energy and costs.
• Title: Electrical and Wiper System of a Car .
• Description: An electric power system is a network of electrical components used to supply, transfer and use electric power &a windscreen wiper is a device used to remove rain, snow, ice and debris from a windscreen.
• MS Excel.
• Visited Bhushan Power & Steel Limited,Odisha.
• Visited CRISP, Bhopal.
• Visited BHEL, Bhopal.
• Organized Tech-fest & Events at College.
• Date of Birth :17-11-1994 .
• Father’s Name : Wakil Ahmad .
• Mother’s Name : Farhat Parveen .
• Gender : Male .
• Nationality : Indian .
• Language : Hindi, English .
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is authentic to the best of my knowledge. Date:
Place: NAFEES AHMAD
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: