- Recent graduate of environmental engineering technology with a chemical engineering background.
- Knowledge of environmental standards and norms on a physical, chemical and biological level.
- Familiar with environmental impact assessment, mitigation and monitoring techniques.
- Well acquainted with sustainable development approach and health risk assessment.
- Conducted research on advantages of nanotechnology on environment.
- A sound knowledge of environmental engineering principles and concepts.
- Experience of working in a chemical industry and following the norms and regulations.
- Hands on experience of working on software like AutoCAD and Aspen Plus® by completed projects.
- Proficient in using the tools of Microsoft Office. Other Skills
- More than one year of customer service.
- Quick and adaptive learner with great problem-solving capabilities and time management skills.
- Focused and dedicated with a responsive decision-making mind adhering to rules and regulation.
- Great soft skills with customer service experience and multitasking abilities. Relevant Academic Projects
Senior Environmental Project: Nanotechnology by, from and for September 2018- December 2018 the environment, Cape Breton University, Sydney NS
- Researched about advantages and disadvantages of nanotechnology for the environment.
- Advantages included oil spill clean-up, air clean-up, biodiesel production, green cities and waste management.
- Disadvantages included nanomaterial pollution and nanomaterial waste disposal Environmental Impact Assessment: EIA report on Sydney Airport January 2018 – April 2018
- Researched about the history of airport, its construction and VECs of the area
- VECs included hydrology, flora and fauna, socio-economic environment, archeological and heritage resources.
- Researched about possible mitigation and monitoring methods and developed an environmental impact matrix.
Senior Thesis Topic: Manufacture of Toluene, University of Pune, June 2016 – May 2017 Maharashtra, India
- Performed a literature survey about the various processes of production of toluene.
- Developed a process flow diagram and P&ID on Aspen Plus.
- Performed material balance, energy balance, heat exchanger and distillation column design and cost estimation for the process.
- Used aspen plus software to optimize by considering operating conditions and equipment design parameters.
Reliance Industries Limited, Patalganga, Maharashtra June 2016
- Studied about the paraxylene process plant in detail.
- Completed a project on Aspen Plus simulation software to modify the feed rate of a distillation column.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Chembur, Mumbai, India July 2015
- Studied briefly about the production process of Urea.
- Gained in depth knowledge about pumps, compressors, heat exchangers and reactors.
Reviewing Assistant, Maharashtra Institute of Technology Pune, India March 2015 Reviewed and presented paper on “Methylene Blue Dye Removal Using Various Adsorbents” at Schemcon2015.
Advisor, Concentrix, Glacebay NS, Canada June 2019- August 2019 Customer Service Representative, interacted with customers in the basis of billing and sales.
Crew Member, McDonald’s, Sydney NS, Canada April 2018- June 2019 Dealt with customers at front counter, prepared orders, Interacted with other Crew members, Serving orders
Sales Associate, Global Automobiles, Karnal, Haryana, India June 2017- November 2017 Attended customers, briefing about automobiles, maintaining bill records Education
Bachelor of Engineering Technology Post Degree in Environmental Studies Jan 2018-May 2019 Cape Breton University, Sydney NS, Canada
Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical June 2013-May 2017 University of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India
References: Available on request