Neil Jasper De Leon
with diploma in Hospitality and Restaurant Services
Weight: 110 lbs
Willing to relocate to: Doha
Chowking Philippines - Quezon City
July 2017 to February 2018
Duties & Responsibilities as Service Crew:
• Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant.
• Help customers to settle down and also take their orders.
• Process customers’ orders and generate their bills.
• Provide answers to queries presented by clients regarding services and offers made available by the restaurant.
• Clean all tables after clients have left and get such tables prepared for the next set of clients.
• Serve and pack warm foods to clients in an effective manner and in strict accordance to the orders of such clients.
• Assist kitchen staff and outdoor delivery staff whenever such assistance is required.
• Maintain chart of all available deals and products periodically and refresh such chart on daily basis. Hospitality Services Staff
Grissini Ristorante Philippines - Marikina City
April 2017 to June 2017
Duties & Responsibilities as Hospitality Service Staff:
• To help maintain the highest standards of service and customer care within the dining area.
• To serve beverage and food products in line with set policies and procedures.
• To collect, clean and store appropriately all crockery, cutlery, glassware and other such catering equipment.
• To upkeep the expected cleanliness standards within the dining areas in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• To handle customer complaints within the expected manner as outlined within the Hospitality Handbook.
Diploma in Hospitality and Restaurant Services in HRS STI College, Marikina City, Philippines
April 2017 to Present
- Can speak two languages such as Tagalog and English
- Very good in Baking
- Fast learner
- Computer Literate
- Can do multi-tasking
RESUME OF NEIL JASPER DE VERA DE LEON