CAD plans/working drawings,
dynamic blocks, attributes, and
3D model parts, assemblies,
construction drawings, and
BOMs. CSWA certiﬁed.
3D building architecture;
foundations, plans, elevations,
sections, and details for
Adobe Animate CC
animation and development.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Mac and PC Platforms
829 Tylerton Circle
Grayslake, Illinois 60030
Certiﬁcate for CAD Drafting
College of Lake County, Illinois
AAS Graphic Design
The American Academy of Art
AAS Architectural Drafting
Wilbur Wright College
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
College of Lake County, 2019
• Articulate communicator and active listener with interpersonal skills that cultivate positive work relationships with team members and clients.
• Focus on customer service, quality control, and zero defects.
• Spatial/conceptual thinking to bring engineering/architectural drawings to life.
• CAD drawing/interpretation with strict adherence to customers’ requirements.
• Accomplished in both Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator CC, and 3D Studio Max to create special eﬀects and photorealism with desired graphic styles.
• Able to graphically portray complex ideas in a visually compelling and comprehensive manner using color, lighting, shade, and shadow. SELECTED FREELANCE CONTRACTS
Argonne National Laboratory, Lemont, Illinois (2017) 3D Renderer
• Created high-end visual renderings for Homeland Security training using 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop.
Butterﬁeld’s LLC, Parker, Colorado (2015 - 2016)
• Created two colorful vector style sixteen-foot old west themed wall murals for an ice cream shop which set store ambiance and kept customers visually entertained. Used Adobe Illustrator.
TOMY International, Oak Brook, Illinois (2015)
• Retouched and applied special eﬀects to studio images for new toy packaging for the Disney feature “Miles from Tomorrowland.” Delivered the high-quality results that Disney demands on time. Used Adobe Photoshop. EMPLOYMENT
Parsons Corporation, Chicago, Illinois - (1982 - 2014) Lead Technical Illustrator/2D-3D Graphic Designer (2003 - 2014) Senior Technical Illustrator/Graphic Designer
Technical Illustrator/Graphic Designer
• Successfully met and managed the demand for sixteen photo-realistic renderings of the Ferguson Slide State Route 140-Highway Alternatives Study, Mariposa County, California, under tight deadline.
• Lead Designer for complex graphic exhibits derived from sketches, construction drawings, and photo references, allowing graphic designers who were less familiar with such drawings, to focus on proposal design.
• Incorporated 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop to produce key multi- million dollar project assignments such as:
• Ortega Highway Interchange, Orange County, California
• Goethals Bridge Replacement Project, New York
• Caldecott Tunnel 4th Bore, Alameda, California
• Light Rail Transit Project, Las Vegas, Nevada,
• Miami International Airport Expansion, Miami, Florida
• Construction projects throughout the United States and Middle East PROFILE
Creative 2D/3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) Illustrator, Drafter, and Designer with deep graphics knowledge. Skilled in showcasing all aspects and stages of proposed architectural, engineering, and construction projects. Able to accurately communicate clients’ visions and turn technical speciﬁcations into highly understandable and approachable visuals.
Find Me Online
Web Portfolio: http://