• 6+ years of experience in the area of Software Testing (Manual and Automation) with a solid understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking.
• Expertise in Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements, Functional & Technical Specifications and tracking changes of maintenance of Test Requirements.
• Well acquainted with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Test Life Cycle.
• Strong experience in Automating Web and Mobile Applications using Selenium WebDriver, Appium,TestNG and Java.
• Well versed with handling Web Elements in Selenium WebDriver.
• Involved in the end to end testing of the native application and the mobile browser application.
• Expertise in implementation of Data Driven, Page Object Model, Hybrid frameworks.
• Involved in development of Mobile Automation framework using Appium
• Exposure to cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Selenium Grid.
• Involvement in Test Estimations and Test Strategy implementation.
• Proficient in devising all the artifacts of testing such as Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Defect Reports and Test Summary Report.
• Experience in Web based testing including GUI Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing and Report testing.
• Expertise in running Test Scripts from Quality Center, Test Director on different hosts.
• Experience in Bug Tracking and Reporting using Test Director, HP Quality Center and Jira.
• Strong skill in Backend Testing using SQL queries on Oracle and SQL Server.
• Experience in Behavior Driven Development using Cucumber for creating test features and in Gherkin.
• Experience working with SCRUM teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies and in Waterfall development environment. Technical skills:
Testing Tools Selenium, QTP, Appium, Cucumber
Reporting Tools Quality Center, Jira
Operating Systems Windows, Unix, Linux
Databases & Tools SQL Server, My SQL, MS Access, Oracle Testing Methodologies System Testing, Functional Testing, Acceptance Testing, Stress Testing Programming Languages Java, C, SQL, VBScript, Oracle SQL Professional Experience: 2018 Oct – Present
Project: Ohio Medicaid Enterprise System
• Designed Test Plan and Test Cases based on Use Cases and Business Requirements.
• Developing automation test suite from scratch using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
• Performed Functional and Regression Testing using Selenium Web Driver.
• Involved in development of Mobile Automation framework using Appium.
• Involved in GUI testing, integration testing, navigation testing, and regression testing using web based application and client- server applications.
• Tested the GUI features and verified the functional testing of the application through Android emulator.
• Preparing Automation test scripts for REST API using Rest Assured.
• Using GIT repository for efficient remote team working, also stored the framework and the developed test cases.
• Conducting GUI validations on menu bars, toolbars, textboxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, drop down lists, combo boxes, and list boxes using Selenium.
• Tracking defects using JIRA and generated defect summary reports.
• Identified test cases to automate and automated them using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Apache POI and Java technologies
• Developing Test Automation Framework using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and Apache POI under Java platform.
• Extensive testing of browser content and compatibility, tested compatibility of application using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
• Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) internally and assisted Business users during UAT if they encountered any issues.
• Used Test/Defect Management tool to upload & run the test cases and raise and keep tracking the defects until it’s closed.
• Used ALM to create detailed test scenarios and test cases with corresponding data sets to ensure that there is adequate requirements coverage.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, JIRA, Java, Windows, SQL, Maven, Git, SOAPUI, Appium, Cucumber, Gherkin and TestNG. Neonous Technologies, Chennai, India 2012 Feb- Aug 2017 Senior Automation Engineer.
Product: Mutual fund trading platform (WTRIS-MFT)
• Involved in testing various business rules User/Customer Functionality, Change Process, Configuration Data Requirements, Legacy Data Requirements, and Access Permissions Requirements.
• Design, develop and implement Page Object Model Pattern based Keyword Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, Test-NG and Selenium Web-Driver.
• Expertise in Mobile Application Testing (Android, IOS) on Mobile Handsets.
• In depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming and skilled in developing automated test scripts in Java.
• Implement complete QA cycle for Agile projects at all stages of STLC.
• Developing Appium Scripts for Mobile web browser Automation of Android /IOS Apps using Java.
• Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from SQL Server.
• Run Compatibility Testing (cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc)
• Performed functional testing of SOAP and RESTFULL Web Services using SOAP UI Tool.
• Involved in scope creation, script creation, configuration, execution, analysis, resolution, retesting.
• Coordinated with developers and system engineers to fix application defects.
• Involved in the end to end testing of the native application and the mobile browser application
• Used JIRA as the defect-tracking tool. Updated JIRA with all the changes made to the test case and closed it when all the requirements were met as specified.
• Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
• Involved in production support and worked on high priority defects Environment: Selenium Web driver/IDE, Appium, Eclipse, X-path, Windows, SQL Server, Application Lifecycle Management, Quality Center, Test-NG, SOAP UI, Fire bug, Fire Path.
Bachelor of Engineering,
Anna University, Chennai,India, 2011.