IT support and software support specialist
****-*005 Private tutoring for English, Turkish, Math, Physic and Computer Science.
2000-2010 Sworn translator (English-Turkish, Turkish- English) in 32 Public Notary
2010-2012 Customer Support, Software Support and End User Testing, manual test for implementation of Software, Technical Writer for necessary documents like; FAQ, User manual, User story, Test cases, Business plan, Test Plan, Mock Ups etc and worked on the back end part of the software projects (with SQL) in Sword IT
2012-2015 I am Independent Contractor for Appen company from 2012 till now
"I provided social media evaluation. Web search evaluation"
"I review and rate social media content using a web application to support measurement of data relevance."
"I evaluate online web content according to detailed criteria."
2015-2016Software QA Tester in uTest, Test Birds, Beta Family, We-Test, Ubertester companies working for Functionality, Usability, Performance and Localization testing projects. (as an independent contractor)
2016-2017 TRTWORLD Technical Support Team Lead and system monitoring and ERP (Microsoft Dynamix AX) system support
2017- 2018 TRTWORLD Executive secretary for Technical Operation Management; Prepared Weekly Technical Operation Management meeting notes, Risk Analysis and prepared Risk Analysis Plan for the company
2018-Current Technical Support Engineer in Onboarding dept. at Logiwa (for US customers working from Turkey )(Logiwa is Chicago based company.)
Firstly I educated in Yıldız Technical University Bachelor of Physics in Istanbul (Turkey).
Later on, I completed bachelor degree in Cleveland Institute of Electronics, World College Virginia.
Then I took an acceptance from Globe University, Master of Science Management in IT department. (At that time, I could not continue because of the personal issue.)
German: Completed two courses in Goethe institute.
*Writing user story and use case, user manuel etc.
*Test Case Creating, Testing methodologies, and functionality, usability and performance testing, black box testing
* Using PRTG monitoring system, Technical support for Broadcast software like INEWS, Stratus, and Edius.
* Using DameWare to remote control within the main domain. And webex meeting. Using Cisco Jabber to communicate with the user, Using MyIT ticket system for user request,
* Using Microsoft Active directory and exchange management server to manage the user account
* Using Microsoft Dynamix Ax, support users from System Admin Site. Creating users and giving the privileges, giving the privileges to the modules on AX, Giving the privileges to the modules on AOT. Workflows and its components, forwarding the workflows if it is taking errors, creating the workflows. Worked on all the modules according to company needs and giving the instruction to the users.
*Localization testing. Evaluate web pages based on a scale provided by Microsoft, Inc.
*Actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improving search engine rankings.
*Constant evaluation of keywords, also I had geographic knowledge and experience when I worked on the GIS project.
*Using Jira to follow the test projects, and using confluence to prepare the FAQ
* Using Zendesk to log the bugs and Zendesk ticket platform.
*A+ IT Services&Computer Repair
*Office Programs Word,Excel,Powerpoint,Visio,Outlook, Ms Project etc..
*Dreamweaver, Word Press
*Familiar with testing on Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android environments with all mainstream web browsers (IE, FF, Edge, Safari, Chrome, Yandex, Opera…)
* Using test tool like itool and Android developer tool
*Familiar debugging with online development environments.
*Familiar with some apple products, (Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Logic Pro etc.)
*Have home office, Comfortable using virtual office tools like shared spreadsheets, instant message, and online conferencing
Thank you for your time
I have IT skills, and I am self-motivated, work well individually. I have QA and SQL development experience, I worked customer support, technical support, software support area more than 5 years. I worked on TRTWORLD, which is one of the big media channel in Turkey. Now I am working with the global companies as an independent contractor and also Logiwa Logistic company as a Software Support Developer. My qualifications as below;