Arlington, VA. 703-***-****. email@example.com
Project manager with experience in nonprofit organization management seeking an opportunity to showcase her skills within a dynamic organization. Key skills include special project management, strategic growth planning, and leadership development and engagement.
• Project Management
• Stakeholder Relations
• Vendor Management
• Microsoft Office Suite
Association of Corporate Counsel, Washington, DC
Manager of Practice Networks, 05/2016 – 09/2019
• Collaborated with top global law firms to develop virtual programing and technical written resources for 6 of 19 legal practice networks, servicing over 43,000 lawyers daily
• Developed virtual webinar programs for Asia-Pacific and Europe Middle East and Africa based in-house lawyers. The result to date has been an increase in participation rates by members and prospects in the region by 15% over the last fiscal year
• Engaged in collaborative special projects with fellow employees to boost the ACC brand in strategic growth regions via publication profiles in magazines and industry newsletters
• Reported quarterly to the ACC Board on virtual and in-person engagement metrics
• Managed fiscal year budget for all Network and subcommittee activity
• Used analytical compounds to use data collected from eGroups to develop programing geared towards member interests.
• Executed administrative operations surrounding the annual ACC awards program, including scoring nominations, review, and management of the annual awards ceremony
• Facilitated 100s of virtual and live events including annual Global Women in Law Symposium at the United Nations headquarters.
Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Washington, DC RIOS Certification Program Manager, 01/2015 - 05/2016
• Managed all aspects of membership and certification program including recruitment, direct mail, invoicing and accreditation verification
• Represented RIOS at conferences across the United States, spending approximately 30% of work hours traveling throughout tenure
• Facilitated over 300 virtual webinars and recruited industry specialists to present on technical topic surrounding certification and re-certification process.
• Staffed volunteer leadership meetings and interest group meet-ups across the United States.
• Project managed reviewing process of RIOS and R2 standards.
• Served as secretary to the RIOS Board of Directors and maintained all electronic records for audits
• Published newsletters and update documents regularly
• Campaigned for and successfully acquired $100K in donations for the Institute of Scrap Recycling‘s annual undergraduate scholarship and graduate fellowship program Smithsonian Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, DC Development and Membership Operations Associate, 06/2013-11/2014
• Project managed a 10-month data transfer project involving updating, tagging and ensuring the accuracy of over 50,000 donor and acquisition records spanning 4 decades into a new custom database
• Streamlined key stakeholder communications regarding dues, new acquisitions, and other special events via direct mail
• Managed vendor contracts and bids and served as liaison for all special events on the museum grounds to ensure compliance with key protocols.
• Prepared full profiles for the Director of the museum in preparation of travel to meetings with potential donors
• Prepared expense reports and made travel arrangements for Director of Donor Relations United Nations Association of the National Capital Area, Washington, DC Membership Development Program Assistant, 01/2010-08/2010
• Coordinated all aspects of the annual membership drive campaigns yielding a 20% increase in membership during the 2010 fiscal year
• Amplified programs visibility via digital marketing campaigns to highlight the vision of the organization
• Prepared briefing materials and talking points for Director of Membership Development in advance of key meetings and events
• Collaborated with volunteers and colleagues in other departments, as well as served as the liaison to the UNA Young Professionals group
• Maintained department calendar and scheduled all internal meetings United States Industry Coalition, Arlington, VA
Membership and Communications Intern, 06/2009-08/2009
• Scheduled all department and key external stakeholder meetings
• Drafted various written resources for member consumption including a digital monthly newsletter
• Edited the corporate website and managed the updating of member profile within the company’s database. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Arts: International Relations
Richmond the American International University in London – London, United Kingdom