https://sniperhireattachments.blob.core.windows.net/101-2019/68…%3A53Z&sp=r&rscd=attachment%3B%20filename%3DResume.doc 7/4/19, 13L18 Page 1 of 3
Home country mobile: +249*********
A hard working, professional and experienced pharmacist who has a genuine desire to provide an excellent patient care and developing a level of care that is unique to every situation. Strong background in clinical pharmacology and patient medication therapy management. Empathetic and intuitive during patient interactions and adept at building trust and strong patients relations also a positive track records of maintaining positive relationships with medical professionals, healthcare providers and organizations. Objective
Seeking to expand my experience as a patient-focused pharmacist in a prestigious organization. Interested in position where I can utilize my active skills for delivering promising work. I would like to offer my experience for performing in professional environment to provide my medical counseling skills and exceptional health services to patients.
Education and qualifications
Masters of Clinical Pharmacology Graduate College, University of Medical Sciences and Technology
Bachelor of Pharmacy Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Medical sciences and Technology
High School Certificate, Basher Mohamed Saeed High School (2010) Licenses:
• Licensed clinical pharmacist in Sudanese medical council and permanently registered.
• Licensed and certified by the Sudanese Medical Council and permanently registered.
• Licensed for practice in Qatar
• Focused multitasker.
• Strong background and knowledge in all aspects of clinical pharmacology, clinical pharmacy and pharmacokinetics.
• Strong decision-making ability.
• Able to work with other health and social care professionals to draw up care plans for patients.
• Able to relate to people from a wide variety of cultural and social backgrounds. https://sniperhireattachments.blob.core.windows.net/101-2019/68…%3A53Z&sp=r&rscd=attachment%3B%20filename%3DResume.doc 7/4/19, 13L18 Page 2 of 3
• Good knowledge of basic health care and hygiene standards.
• Checking prescriptions for errors and making sure they are appropriate for patients.
• Patient consulting expert and giving private consultations when required.
• Keeping up to date with developments in the pharmaceutical industry. Further skills
• Math and pharmaceutical calculations skills.
• Computer proficiency: Microsoft office and internet.
• Languages: Arabic and English (fluently).
July 2015- September 2015 Pharmacist, Alselihaby's pharmacy, Khartoum, Sudan As a Pharmacist, my main duty was to be aware of all the medications within the pharmacy by the means of their scientific and generic names, mode of action, drug-drug interaction, patient education about every drug and international guidelines. Dispensing drugs to patients properly while documentation was a must, Moreover, I was obligated to monitor therapy per protocol. Considering that I have codes and policies that should be followed. Also it was my duty to make sure that the right drug is giving to the right patient, while being aware of their medical history. I was functioning as a drug information consultant while I was able to communicate properly to patients.
September 2015- January 2016 Pharmacy Internship, Medical Military Hospital, Khartoum, Sudan
As I was working in a hospital pharmacy, I was responsible for the dispensing and procurement of medicinal products and supplies used in the hospital, Moreover, tasks and responsibilities apart from the core function of dispensing prescription medicines and supplies, include working with other medical personnel to provide treatments and advice to patients, recording patient histories relating to medicinal use, and ensuring the safe and secure storage of all medicines and hospital supplies. Also I had to prepare medicines and conduct quality checks in instances when individual drug components needed to be mixed together before treating patients and staying updated on pharmacy regulations and treatment guidelines. February 2016-february 2019 Pharmacist, Ibtisam's Pharmacy, Khartoum, Sudan As I am Responsible for the day to day running of the Pharmacy, Providing a professional sympathetic and supportive service to patients and identifying the right healthcare solution to meet their needs accurately as dispensing drugs to patients according to the doctor's prescription and checking for errors and making sure they are appropriate for patients besides Measuring, packaging, labeling and recording medications issued to https://sniperhireattachments.blob.core.windows.net/101-2019/68…%3A53Z&sp=r&rscd=attachment%3B%20filename%3DResume.doc 7/4/19, 13L18 Page 3 of 3
patients providing Instructions on how to use medications, possible side effects and storage. Contacting and working closely with the pharmacy staff and answering questions from patients and staff about medicines. March 2019-September 2019 pharmacist in kulud pharmacy, Qatar, Doha As a pharmacist I was responsible for the dispensing and procurement of medicinal products and supplies used in the pharmacy, be responsible of the expiry and flow of near expiry items, storage and organization of the stocks,
receiving orders and making orders monthly and daily shortage, counseling of patients, double checking with other staff, check for prescription errors, finally making sure the patient got the right medication with the right dose and with no interaction with other medication or co-morbidities. Personal details
1. • Nationality: Sudanese.
2. • Date of birth: 19th September 1992
3. Residency : Qatar, Doha