An internship or research opportunity that helps improve my programming skills and other abilities in the field of computer science.
• Teaching Assistant at Au Co Vietnamese Cultural Center January 2017 to present o Taught U.S children Vietnamese to preserve the Vietnamese language and culture. o Helped to organize Vietnamese events, such as Luna New Year and Mid-Autumn Festival.
• Website Developer at VNG Co-operation April 2010 to April 2014 o Developed backend for website http://mp3.zing.vn to provide a free music website. o Worked with frontend team and product team to update new features regularly. o Improved backend code to be able to handle large number of connections. o Collaborated with other product teams to provide them API to access our media files.
• Website Developer at PurpleAsia May 2008 to January 2010 o Built website: PXP, Gannon, Atals, VietFund, Indochina, Vietnam Holding for commercial companies to present their products.
o Helped design team and flash team to create attractive websites. Education
• San Jose State University, San Jose, CA, August 2019 to present o Programming in Java (current)
o Computer Architecture (current)
o Operating Systems (planned)
o Software Engineering (planned)
• Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA, January 2017 to May 2019, GPA 3.9 o Introduction to Programming
o Introduction to UNIX and Linux
o Adv Programming with C & C++
o Programming Design & Data Structures
o Assembly Lang Prog/Comp Org
o Object Oriented Programming C++
• Le Hong Phong High School for the Gifted, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 1999-2002 Technical Skills
C.I.S.E. Scholarship, Diablo Valley College, 2018
Badminton, swimming, gym