Masters of Computer Application (BCA)
* ***** ** ********** ** Purchase Operation
(Purchasing/Logistics/Supply Chain/ Sourcing/Vendor Management/Negotiation/Identifying suppliers/Deal making)
(Business Visa with NOC)
Address for Communication:
Al-Mansoura, Doha, Qatar
Mobile : +974-****-****
Email ID :firstname.lastname@example.org
To pursue a challenging career in an organization within my chosen field which fosters values, team work, personal initiative, continuous learning and creativity where my skills and abilities can be utilized effectively along with nurturing growth, both professionally and personally. PROFILE
A solution oriented Procurement Manager who can formulate and drive a consistent approach towards all sourcing, purchasing and tendering activities, so as to ensure value for money is maximized and cost savings generated. I am expert too at delivering individual solutions to specific problems by combining ingenuity and integrity. I will always ensure that all purchasing activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization. Right now I would like to join a company that considers its people as the most important asset. CORE STRENGTHS AND COMPETENCIES
• Strong leadership qualities coupled with interpersonal skills. A team player in essence, capable of motivating a team to meet organizational goals.
• Developing and managing a Procurement department.
• Ability to critique and understand vast amount of data.
• Adept at getting things done diplomatically.
• Flair for connecting with people, positive, confident and friendly demeanor with high level of integrity.
• Excellent analytical, managerial and soft skills.
• Excellent communicator and proactive abilities.
• Confident in presenting to decision makers in both public and private organizations PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
May 2019 – till present
Procurement Officer– LULU Rayyan Group Of Companies, Qatar.
• Conducting research via trade publication, the Internet, catalogues and trade shows to identify potential suppliers.
• Working closely with the warehouse teams, trade counter people and mail order staff to track fast selling products and slow moving priducts.
• Ensuring that all goods and services purchased comply with the company’s social sustainability policies.
• Generating and implementing purchasing strategies.
• Managing purchase requisitions and orders.
• Preparing purchase orders and subcontracts.
• Re ordering of procuts to maintain minimum stocks.
• Uploading pricing on timely basis.
• Managing existing vendor and supplier relationships.
• Responding to external and internal supplier inquiries.
• Approving bills of payment.
• Having meetings with potential suppliers and asking them searching questions.
• Managing returns, damage replacements and warranty claims.
• Conversion of purchase request to purchase order (PR to PO).
• Maintaining relationships with internal counterparts to support the alignment of procurement activities (factory, logistics, finance and internal orders)
• Helping team with IT related issues.
March 2016 – February 2019
Procurement Associate II– Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Bengaluru. March 2014 – June 2015
Procurement Associate – Concentrix Daksh Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru. July 2011 – March 2014
Procurement Associate – Cetadil secure pro, Bengaluru. AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Sourcing products
• Vendor management
• Identifying suppliers
• Deal making
• Supply chain
• Organized and ethical
• Honest and hardworking
• Courteous but firm character
June 2014: Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Brindavan College, Bangalore University.
June 2011: Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), S J College, Bangalore. May 2008: PUC (A levels), S J College, Bangalore.
May 2006: SSLC (O levels), B M S Institute, Bangalore. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Date of Birth: June 17, 1990
English, Hindi, Kannada, Urdu, Tamil
Marital Status: Married
Date of joining:
Available on request