● 6 months shelf stocker .
● 9 months sales associate with 3 being an assistant manager.
● 31 months experience in janitorial work.
● Ability to work well with others or alone.
● Sharp eye for detail.
● Serviced clean, or supply restrooms.
● Cleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
● Gathered and empty trash.
● Followed procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
● Mixed water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
● Notified managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems
● Dusted furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
● Cleaned and polish furniture and fixtures.
● Moved heavy furniture, equipment, or supplies manually.
● Job site security, checking doors and windows making sure there locked. Reporting anything suspicious to managers.
● Cleaned up Biological Hazards properly and observed proper safety protocols.
● C.Diff, T.B, and Mrsa are a few of the hazards I cleaned. Stocker Experience.
● Find items using barcode.
● Locate homes and fill appropriately.
● Pull and place pallets on floor
● Use manual pallet jacks.
● Help team by filling in empty positions when needed. (Door greeter, cart pusher, and ice runner.
● Work with frozen products.
● Work with and help customers while on the floor.
● Worked up front as a bagger and assistant helping customers to there car
● Worked in dairy.
● Worked in general goods and pharmacy.
Equipment I’m Experienced In
● Brooms — Push brooms, regular
● Dollies — Equipment dollies
● Dust mops — Dry mops
● Floor scrubbers — Power floor scrubbers, side to side, extractor
● Power Washer
● Protective gloves — Safety gloves, latex gloves
● Safety glasses
● Squeegees or washers — Window squeegees
● Vacuum cleaners — Industrial vacuums, Wet to dry vacuums, Backpack vacuums
● Wet mops - Table mops, Floor mops
● Uv machine
● Manual pallet jacks
Head Caretaker Family and Friends 01/ 2006 - 01/ 2011 Custodian G.C.A 06/2016 - 10/2017
Cap 1 team member. Wal-Mart 02/20/2018 - 10/05/2018 Customer service associate. Goody's/Gordmans 04/2019 - (current) References
Head Caretaker - Shay Harding, 602-***-****
Glendale Community College - Biology (Associate Degree Program) — Did Not Graduate Humanities and Sciences Academy - G.E.D 2007