Date of Birth
Passport No. & Date of Expiry
M 2966917 – 23 /11/2024
To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals. Resume:
Yenepoya institute of Nursing science, Mangalore, India - Karnataka state Nursing Council.
2002-2005 Diploma in Nursing
Govt.Heigher Secondary School Pala, Kerala, India
2000-2002 Plus Two
ST. Thomas high school Marangattupilly, Kerala, India. 2000 SSLC, Secondary School Leaving Certificate
• Staff nurse 2005-2007
Yenepoya Medical College Hospital Mangalore. India
• Registered Nurse in Recovery room 2008-2019
Prince Sultan Military Medical City. Riyadh. KSA.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining the highest possible standard patient care with all aseptic techniques.
• Receiving all the post operative patients and giving care
• Continues cardiac monitoring
• Administration of medication
• Administration of IV fluids and electrolyte
• Collection of blood samples
• Blood and blood products transfusion
• Proper documentation
• Monitoring Albert’s Score
• Assisting in cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Assisting physician in performing all diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
• Observing safety measures of the patients
• Supervising nursing personnel, Junior staff nurses student Nurses during the performance of their duties
• Assisting the student nurses in the bedside nursing care.
• Supervising the equipment and supplies of the unit and checking periodically the inventory along with the team members
• Keeping old equipment in the good condition by daily checking for the optimum use for the patient.
INSERVICE COURSES OBTAINED
• Basic life support (BLS)
• Advance cardiac life support (ACLS)
• Saudi council for health specialties