Mohammad Abu Abdullah Al Mehedi
(Permanent resident of Canada)
207C-1 Penney Lane, St. John’s, NL, A1A 4B8
Page 1 of 2
• Lead implementation of renewable energy (Solar system) system, around 40nos at remote Base station sites of a region.
• Performed pre acceptance test for newly deployed hybrid power system (Solar + Diesel Generator+ Power Grid)
• Lead energy consumption optimization project by using “echo” system (to monitor electric power consumption by the active and passive telecom equipment in the network).
• Designed a country boat which is powered by renewable energy (Solar panel system), by using software: Homer, MATLAB Simulink.
• Designed a control system for hybrid power system by using Fuzzy logic and simulated on MATLAB
• Performed 24/7 operation and maintenance of RBS (Radio Base Station), BSC (Base station controller), Microwave Transmission, multi-vendor Rectifier, Battery backup system, Intelligent ventilation system (IVS), cooling system, echo system and intellectual Fire Alarm panel, Fire protection, detection and suppression system.
• Carried out Commissioning of BTS/RBS for GSM, UMTS/HSDPA and LTE, Microwave Transmission system
(Ericsson, Huawei) and echo system
• Familiar with network management tools M2000, Remedy & good understanding on LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, IP routing protocols & Physical E1 routing and Having knowledge of layer 2 & layer 3 IP networks Education:
Part Time Student of Master of Electrical Engineering, Memorial University, NL, Canada
Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology (RUET), Bangladesh Mar, 2003
Project Engineer - Embedded Systems Memorial University Drilling Technology Laboratory July 16, 2019 – Continuing
• Electrical circuit design and fabrication
• Embedded programming using STM32 ARM Processor
• Reading and modifying existing schematics and footprints
• MATLAB and/or Python programming for data processing and developing TCP/IP interface Senior Engineer, Regional GSM Network Operation Edotco Bangladesh Co. Limited Mar 01, 2015 – Aug 18, 2018
• Performed 24/7 preventive and corrective maintenance of telecommunication network Base Transceiver Station
(BTS), Microwave Transmission System, power system and routine maintenance, testing & troubleshooting of Intellectual FAP (Fire Alarm Panel), Fire Detection System (Smoke & Heat Detector) & Fire extinguishing system
(FM200, CO2, Water Sprinkler & Fire hydrant system) in Switch Room & BSC Room
• Carried out Pre-Acceptance Test and Commissioning to integrate new BTS (HUAWEI, ERICSSON, and NOKIA- SIEMENS), Microwave Transmission Link (HUAWEI, ERICSSON) and passive network elements Rectifier
(Eltek, Valera, Delta, Emerson, PBC & Huawei), Battery Back Up system & Generator(PG and DG), Automatic Voltage Regulator, Air Conditioning & Indoor Ventilation System.
• Performed optimization of GSM basic task (Antenna Azimuth/M tilting change), Worse Cell Analysis, Cell & TRX Performance Analysis, CMS Handling for Faridpur Zone (HUAWEI BSS network element).
• Handling Echo tools for remote data collection, detailed analytics and reports on energy consumption, power system and environmental system performances.
• Ensure of producing daily, weekly, monthly reports for active & passive maintenance Specialist, Quality Control Robi Axiata Limited
Jan 01, 2013 – Feb 28, 2015
• Manage, control and monitor PAT of Active & passive Infrastructure element among all related Units to make sure Quality and establish snags free sites hand over within the time frame. Page 2 of 2
• Interface and develop all quality process, Site Quality Benchmark for various units (civil management, energy management & regional operations) for snag free site handover.
• Establish Process, Structure and Responsibility Matrix for Standard Warehouse Management.
• Performed audit for PM, PAT, Process flow, SLA, PM and PAT documents to meet Compliance, Audit and safety
Engineer, Regional Field Operation Robi Axiata Limited Mar 01, 2009 – Dec 31, 2012
• Performed operations and maintenance activities of access network (fault/performance), Power equipment’s
(Environmental Alarm, Rectifier, Battery, Generator, Cooling system) of core & IT site and Environmental alarms monitoring.
• Troubleshoot LAN devices, WI-FI & VPN connectivity and security token issues for remote users
• Executed planned & project activities-HW expansion, rehoming, swap, roll-out & supervised rollout projects to ensure agreed standard.
• Provided IT inventory and successfully engaged with various projects assigned by the IT Manager and Team Lead. Engineer, Quality Assurance Huawei Technologies (Bangladesh) Ltd. Apr 01, 2008 – Feb 28, 2009
• Control, ensure, prepare & consolidate standard guideline for the installation of Telecom active equipment & passive power system before implementation of a new project.
• Prepare Process flow, SLA and PAT documents
• Perform site audit, day to day monitoring, reporting of PAT status and progress.
• Interface & develop all quality process of various units (civil management, Power, regional operations and mobile operators) for snag free site handover.
Commissioning Engineer, Telecom Nour Bangla (Munir Sukhtian International Ltd.) Sep 05, 2006 – Mar 31, 2008
• Commissioning & Integration of RBS (2106i, 2206, 2206V2, 2216 & 2309), Huawei BTS (312, 3012 & 3012-II) by following approved GSM Plan and Microwave Transmission system by following approved Link Budget.
• Measured SWR, DTF, Cable loss & Return loss also report making by using Site Master (Anritsu_S331D)
• Performed BER test of MW TX Link by using BER Tester and DRIVE TEST (Checking for GSM network error) according to client requirement.
• Perform Technical Site Survey – Identify Antenna Location, Height, Direction and RFTI (Radio Frequency Technical Information) for new sites.
Commissioning Engineer, Fire Protection-Detection-Suppression System Al-Bilad Fire - Fighting System Ltd.
(K.S.A) Apr 14, 2003 – Jun 15, 2006
• Installation, Programming & Integration of Fire Alarm Control Panel, fire detection devices & fire extinguishing systems to fulfill client's requirement;
• Trouble shooting of Fire Detection Panel, field wiring & Devices connected to the intellectual Panel.
• Handing over all data sheets of devices, as built drawing to client before commissioning;
• Performed routine maintenance, testing & troubleshooting of Fire Alarm Panel, Fire extinguishing system
(Halon1301, CO2, FM200, Standpipe & Fire hose system, Water, Foam-Water spray/sprinkler system), Fire Pumps (Diesel Engine & Electric motor driven fire pumps & Jockey Pumps). Projects:
• Energy Savings by optimizing zonal passive elements in 2017 (project Lead, Faridpur Zone)
• GSM Core Network Implementation with Huawei Vendor in 2016 (Project Lead, Central team)
• DWDM and OSN -Optical Transmission Backbone Implementation in 2016 (Project Lead, Faridpur Zone)
• Network Expansion Project in 2016 (Project Lead, Faridpur Zone)
• Merger network between Robi and Airtel Network (Project Lead, Faridpur Zone) References:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com