Business Analyst-Scrum Certified International
To acquire a full-time position as a Business Analyst for an organization offering challenges and career
advancement in a stimulating, Innovative and fun work environment, with opportunities for ongoing
Ohroses.com, Orange County CA— Business
January 2018 - PRESENT
Facebook Business Manager/Target Marketing Roas,
● Participated in Joint Application Developement (JAD) sessions with project stakeholders to capture business rules, process and create system requirements Also held daily SCRUM meetings for working on Back Logs also sprint.
● Solely responsible for eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, Surveys, site visits, business process descriptions,use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
Veterans and Military Pride Digital, Long
Beach CA— Business/Requirements Analyst
May 2016 - December 2017
● Lead the effort to effectivley communicate and collaborate with External and Internal Customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifact as needed, Functional Requirements Document, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Process Flow Diagrams, GUI interface designs (Mock up Screens).
● Worked independently with users to define concepts and clarify Functional and Non-Functional requirements on a daily basis also (BPR) Business Process Re Engineering.
Rosalines Facebook Webspace, Anaheim CA —
Business Systems Analyst
June 2010 - April 2015
● Served as the SME for the Software Change Request (SCR) in order to effectively manage all change requests to the application.
● Utilized MS Visio to create various flow charts, use case and sequence diagrams to provide detail outline of the various actors
of the system and how the various components of the system interacted.
● Conducted frequent meetings to interview business users, subject matter experts (SME) to gather and document business needs and translate them into functional requirements documents (FRD).
● Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifact as needed:(Functional Requirements(Business Requirement Documents),iii. Use cases,GUI, screen and interface designs).
● Administered Requirement Change Request Process
George Mason University, Fairfax,VA —
NOVA Community College, Annandale,VA —