Licensed Chemical Engineer (July ****)
Professional Regulatory Commission of the Philippines
Licenses Authorized to Work in the United States
No Sponsorship Needed
***** ********* Terrace Lane, Katy, TX 77493
Lyniel Mark Hilado
Seeking a Full-Time Position with a Firm that practices and provide services in the area of Chemical Engineering. Pursue an opportunity to apply my job training experience, strong leadership qualities, and proactive approach to a team of Engineers.
Quality Assurance Analyst Intern April 2017 - June 2017 Coca-Cola FEMSA Iloilo, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Central Philippine University Jaro, Iloilo City, Philippines Relevant Coursework
Design and Computation Software
Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Publisher
Oral and Written Communication
English, Filipino (Tagalog)
Mathematical and Analytical Skills
Member Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers (2019-present) • Member Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers Cebu Chapter (2019-present) • Committee Member Junior Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers Panay Chapter (2014-2016) • Vice President for Internal Affairs Junior Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers CPU Chapter 2015-2016 • Vice President for External Affairs Junior Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers CPU Chapter 2014-2015
• Ensured compliance with standards and regulations by performing standardized tests on beverages, additives, and preservatives.
• Made recommendations on appropriateness of data for release by interpreting test results and comparing them to established specifications and control limits.
• Conducted routine and not routine analysis of in process raw materials, final beverage and environmental samples.
• Ascertain final beverage product.
• Maintained laboratory cleanliness and safety standards. Thermodynamics Unit Operations and Unit Processes Physical, Analytical and Organic Chemistry Wastewater treatment