GOWTHAM R T
Contact: 904-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in an organization that will give me a platform to utilize my technical skills and enrich my expertise by the growth of organization and myself with good initiatives. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Thandalam with CGPA of 6.56 (2015 - 2019)
• HSC (state board)
Jawahar Matric Higher Secondary School with 78.33 % (2015)
• SSLC (CBSE)
Jawahar Higher Secondary School(CBSE) with CGPA of 8.6 (2013) AREA OF INTEREST
• Automobile Engineering
• Hydraulics and Pneumatics
• Punctual, Adaptability, Communication.
• Completed a project on “Design and Fabrication of Gearless Power Transmission”.
• Completed a project on “Design and Development of Portable Paper Counting Machine”. ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
• Won Championship in All India National Level Yoga Championship Competition.
• Secured third position in Athletic category of National Yoga championship. IN-PLANT TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
• Trained on Basic Mechanical Industrial Enhancement Program in Michelin India Private Limited.
• Gained knowledge in NLC India Limited.
• Gained knowledge in All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Workshop held at Velammal Engineering College. WORK EXPERIENCE
• Currently working as GET in Arkkays National Engineering and Foundry Company for the past 7 months. Place: Chennai
Date: 06/11/2019 (GOWTHAM R T)