JONATHAN OLUWATOBILOBA DAVID
Eager to work for a leading organization, utilizing my extensive knowledge and experience in working with clients, to accomplish my ambition of succeeding as an integral part of the company through increased work output. Academic Qualifications
• B.Sc. (Agricultural Extension and Rural Development) Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun, Nigeria.
• Maximising Opportunities
• Customer Satisfaction
• Customer follow up
• Relationship building
• Good knowledge of MS office
(word, excel, Power Point)
• Able to work under pressure
and meet deadlines
• Focused and Dedicated
• Good sales skills
• Organizational skills
• Time management
• Quick learner
• Problem solving
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) - Intermediate 2 Employment History
Executive Assistant May 2017 – March 2018
• Planning and organizing meetings and events.
• Diary Management
• Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
• Delegation of responsibilities.
• Sourcing and ordering stationary and office equipment.
• Managing projects and organizing complex travels. Sales Representative
CUSTODIAN LIFE ASSURANCE LIMITED October 2019 – TILL DATE Main Responsibilities
• Prospect Identification.
• Building and maintenance of Customer Relationship.
• Good Communication with clients.
• Gaining clients commitments.
• Participate in sales meetings and on-site training.
• Negotiate and use persuasion skills to overcome objections.
• Deliver presentations and demonstrate products to customers.
• Provide daily recap of results and accomplishments to the management team.
• Contact new and existing customers to meet and exceed sales objectives. Hobbies and Interests
• Enjoy reading to get access to new information
• Reading & Travelling
Available on request