JULIET A. HEREDIA
Hamdan Street Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Filipino, Fluent in English, Tagalog and Cebuano.
Administrative support professional offering 14 years of Senior Document Controller, Secretarial and General Office Management Capacities, 9 years in UAE and 5 years in Philippines.
2003 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Cebu Philippines COMPETENCIES
Document Control Executive Assistance, Oracle Primavera Unifier, ACONEX, Indesign, FTP, Strong Sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint and Access, Proliance BOQ TIJARI FORMAT, E-Procurement Excellent people skills, Switchboard Liaising, Employment Record:
Senior Document Controller cum Personal Assistant of General Manager cum Executive Secretary cum Receptionist
2010 - Present Rafik El-Khoury & Partners – Consulting Engineers, Abu Dhabi, UAE Working on the following projects:
• 60 Villas and Mosque Development – Bida’a Al Mutawa, Western Region, UAE
• Abu Dhabi Systems and Information Center New Offices - International Tower Building - Interior Design Consultancy Services - Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Al Raqiah School Air Conditioning Works – Rehabilitation and Integration works - Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Al Manaseer (970) Service Station in Abu Dhai – UAE
• Al Wathba (890) Service Station Extension in Abu Dhabi - UAE
• Al-Qusidat-Sha'am Road Phase 2 & Al-Qusidat Roundabout to Sha'am – Abu Dhabi, UAE - Design Consultancy Services
• Al Zorah Board Walk Residential Tower – Ajman, UAE
• Al Zorah Linear Park Residential Building – Ajman, UAE
• Al Zorah Marina Square Residential Building – Ajman, UAE
• Al Reef Development Master Plan – Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Al Raha Beach Hotel Extension – Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Contract No. AUH.02.18.0701 - Design of the Southside 11kV Cable Network
• Contract No.2014/MP/NAD/002, Najmat Phase 3 Revised Master Plan & Design Modification and Supervision of Infrastructure Works
• Consultancy Services for Design and Supervision for the Construction of New Office Buildings for ADDC in Khalifa "A" and Baniyas at Eastern Region - Contract No. D-103849
• Corniche Hospital – Upgrade of Car Parking - Design and Construction Supervision Consulting Services
• Construction of Six (6) Service Stations within the UAE
• Construction of Fifteen (15) Service Stations within the UAE
• Construction of Twelve (12) Service Stations - Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Construction of Five Swimming Pools and Five Restaurants at Nine Schools in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
• Hamad Bin Abdullah Road - Al-Fujairah Consultancy Services (Study) for the Maintenance, Improvement and Upgrading – Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Etihad Towers - Floating Restaurant – Abu Dhabi, UAE - Design works and Construction Supervision Consulting Services.
• Fujairah Port Landside Works - Contract No. 2113-202 – Abu Dhabi – UAE
• Fatima Bint Asad School & Moa’tah School – Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Tamouh Service Stations in Al Reem Island Abu Dhabi - UAE
• Hili Archaeological Park – Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Khalidiya Shining Tower – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Full Landscape and Related Civil Work Designs and Construction Supervision Services
• Mezyad Desert Park and Visitor Center – Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Mosque at Mohamed Bin Zayed City – Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Musaffah Garden – Residential Development and 4 Star Hotel - Abu Dhabi, UAE – Design and Construction Supervision for Structural, Infrastructure, Landscape and MEP works
• Non-Process Support Buildings – (Design & Construction) – Al Taweelah Alumina Refinery – Abu Dhabi – UAE
• Rehabilitation & Integration Works at Mubarak Bin Mohammad School - Design Consultancy Services - West Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Refurbishment and Infrastructure Works at Razeen Labour Camps – Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Saraya R14 – Residential Tower – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Structural and Electro-Mechanical Engineering and Sub-Consultancy Services
• Shams Residential Tower- Al Reem Island – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Design Services.
• Zakher Palaces – Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi – UAE - Landscape Work s- Design Consultancy Services
• Saadiyat Beach Villa Development (Plot SD1-12) – Saadiyat Island Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Saraya Development - Construction Supervision for Infrastructure and Landscaping Works - Abu Dhabi Corniche - U.A.E.
• Jabal Omar Development Project – Mussallah – Mecca, KSA
• Saad Al Otaibi Luxury Villa – KSA – Design Consultancy Services Work Description
Senior Document Controller:
Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures
Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (forms, templates, documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents.
Process incoming / outgoing documentation (registration, internal distribution, archiving)
Makes sure that controlled copies of all Engineer replied documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally.
Establish and maintain the Master Document Register.
Ensure control and coordination of projects documentation and data
Ensure all drawings/documentation in hard and soft copies are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored in the Archive Room.
General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
Assistance in the preparation collation and issue of reports and registers as may be required Communicate and liaise with Project Teams, to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control as required
Monitoring of documentation progress in cooperation with the Engineers.
Set-up Projects folders and facilitate Project communication process
Preparing Bill of Quantities in coordination with Quantity Surveyor and Specifications, Reports and etc…
Receiving Tender Invitation / Enquiry from Client / Contractors via e-mail or fax.
Preparing for Bid Submission,
Filing all offers and Contract Agreement
Personal Assistant cum Secretary cum Receptionist
Keep calendar constantly updated to facilitate appointment and arrange meeting schedules
(Producing agendas and taking notes of meetings)
Establish and maintain various filing / records / database of business contacts information.
Preparing for Letters as per projects requirements.
Handling Managers, Staff-Flight Hotel Booking and Airport Pick Up and Drop Off Arrangements
Administers accommodation and transportation reservations, office supplies, basic facilities management, document shipments and phone/ facsimilie/mail reception and registration
Doing Quotation and LPO.
Communication to all Suppliers for quotation and availability of office supplies.
Tracks and safe keeps Company statement of capability, licenses, registrations, certificates, local purchase orders, project catalogues, personnel timekeeping files and other HR files.
Collecting Time Sheet for Monthly and Project Basis
Assists PRO on requests, retrieves Personnel files or documents needed for processing visa, renewal or cancellation etc.
Making Internal Office Correspondences
Secretary cum Inventory Clerk
2005 - 2009 Sea Merchants Inc. (2Go Group), Philippines
Prepared and consolidated inventory reports in lieu with periodic total sales
Manned daily cash registration machine administration
Posted merchandise promotions notices and advertisements; circulates internal memos
Received, record and redirect clientele phone calls Encoder/ Clerk
2003 - 2004 Sky Internet Cable, Philippines
Administered data entry, approval routing and filing of purchase orders, job orders and supplier invoices in coordination with specified department.