Trainee Engineer • FESCO-WAPDA
Technical and non-technical fault detection.
Electrical metering and billing.
Inspection and testing, maintenance of substation equipment including transformers, circuit switches, regulators, capacitors, feeder circuit breakers, reclosers, motor operators, protection relays, battery chargers, control equipment, etc.
Reviewed power utilization trends to identify opportunities for improved operations.
Evaluated and tested new and stored products/equipment to resolve and identify any issues while assuring availability of a functional and useable inventory.
Prepared pertinent paperwork/records.
Prototype of electric bike using BLDC hub motor. EDUCATION
UET, Lahore (NFC–IEFR, Faisalabad), Pakistan
• B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
Punjab College of Science, Faisalabad, Pakistan
• F.Sc. Pre-Engineering (HSSC)
Pakistan International School, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Matriculation (SSC)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Electrical systems installation
• System maintenance and repair
• Equipment testing
• Computer operations
• Inspections and safety management
• Electrical wiring
• Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Report preparation
• Well organized, adaptable and versatile
• Proven leadership skills and ability to motivate Near Al-Udaba Street, Al-
Aziziyah, Jeddah, Saudi
PEC Reg. No.: ELECT/73867
Ambitious Electrical Engineer eager to
contribute to a progressive and
dynamic organization that offers
ample opportunity to improve
interpersonal skills and abilities while
carving out the niche for personal,
professional, as well as organizational