Husen A Kasiya
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (M) +974-********
Zeal to build good career, grab the opportunities with commitment in reaching short term and long term goals of organization and to prove an asset to the organization with the possessed capabilities & abilities in the field of Construction Management
Young, energetic and result-oriented Civil Engineer in the field of Civil Construction projects. Profile Summary
Instrumental in day-to-day management of the construction and site activities
Efficiently planning the work and organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
Oversee quality control, health and safety matters on site
Motivated, professional, innovative project developer, and knowledgeable communicator with outstanding technical development achievements
Experienced to utilize a variety of design software’s and integrated engineering techniques, generating creative solutions to structural problems
Ability to understand client specific technical needs and be a liaison with clients
Adept at working in high pressure environments with strict deadlines and multiple deliverables to implement best practices that consistently deliver outstanding results
Remarkable ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Strong interest and passion to work with a multi-dimensional environment and demonstrate excellent communication skills
BE (Civil Engineering) from DD University, Nadiad in 2010 with 70% 12th from GSHSEB in 2006 with 76.00%
10th from GSEB in 2004 with 71.71%
May’10 – June’12 P J SOOD PROJECTS PVT LTD
This company is a leading Box and Pipe pushing work in India. I was responsible for:
- Involve in the construction of RCC Box Culvert’s under Railway and National Highway by push through method.
- Efficiently handled site including all activities such as R/F, Shuttering, Concreting, Labor Management, Machineries at site. My main Achievements in this Project include:
- Client Satisfaction.(Client TPL)
July’12 –Dec’14 MEDHAJ TECHNO CONCEPT PVT. LTD
Project & Quality control in charge
- Working as a TPI (Third Party Inspection) for WAPCOS.
- Quality Assurance & Control, for the work of Narmada Sub Branch Canal.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Checks the preparation of foundations.
- Checks the correct preparation of reinforcements.
- Checks the certifications regarding element mixes.
- Checks compression strength test.
- Checks after execution of costing.
- Checks after concrete poring.
- Checks materials quality (wire, fitting etc.).
- Orderly collect, check and manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections carried out witnessing the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
Feb’14 –Up till now Project In charge
- Working as a Site Incharge for Multi Storey Building involving RCC as well as Steel Structures.
- Construction of Retaining Walls
- Parking Sheds Includes: Cantilever Tensile fabric structure.
- Swimming pool sheds.
Windows & Office Tools
- MS Word, Excel Advance
- AutoCAD 2D Advance
- Staad Pro With Concept
Career Related Skills
- Construction & Civil Engineering. - Site Supervision
- Project Planning & Execution - Material Management
- Design & Drawings - Quality Assurance & Control
- New Business Development - Client Relationship Management
- L&T in Safety, Quality and Project Management
- English - Hindi - Gujarati
- References: Available upon request