Northeastern University, Boston, MA Sept 2019 - Present Khoury College of Computer and Information Science Expected graduation: May 2021 Candidate for a Master of Science in Computer Science GPA: 3.85/4.0 Related courses: Programming Design Paradigm, Computer Networks, Algorithms, Web Development Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India May 2016 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science
Related courses: Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Algorithms, Databases, Data Mining TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
Northeastern University, Boston, USA
Graduate Teaching Assistant Jan 2020 – Present
● Currently working as a Graduate Teaching Assignment for the Programming Design Paradigms graduate course at Northeastern University helping the professor with grading the assignments, exams and mentoring students in in-class doubts, assignments. MoEngage
Senior Software Engineer Oct 2018 – July 2019
● Developed the MoEngage marketing and analytics dashboard which is used to create campaigns like push campaign, smart triggers etc, see campaign level analytics, track user events etc.
● Developed Campaign Approval Workflow and Teams functionality that allows enterprise clients to control campaign workflow and access for their users on MoEngage Dashboard.
● Worked on scaling campaign push notification sending system to ensure industry leading delivery times (40 Million notifications under 2 minutes) and up-to a 1-billion+ push notifications per day.
● Our team took a major initiative of code refactoring which reduced the load time of the dashboard by ~25%. Optum, UnitedHealth Group
Applications Developer July 2016 – Oct 2018
● As part of the Innovation Drive of 2017, our team of 3 led by our Technical Lead, developed a circuit breaker service interceptor using Spring framework.
● Responsible for developing the dashboard features of the UHC Medicare and Retirement portal which is used annually by over 1,000,000 users.
● Responsible for fixing major bugs and major code refactoring which reduced the portal load time by ~15%. PROJECTS
Image Processing Application Nov 2019
● Developed an image processing application which can generate images and apply filters like blur, sharpen or perform color transformations like grayscale, sepia, etc on given images using Java and Java Swing. ISpend Android Application, Hyderabad May 2016
● Took part in a 2 day hackathon conducted by J.P.Morgan & Chase across all the colleges in India where each of the 15 teams that participated had to develop a working prototype of a spending analyser(ISpend).
● The ISpend application gives a pictorial representation of the expenses of the customers including the amount spent, the category, the time, and date of the transaction which alerts users of their high expenditure category wise. Bitmap vs B+Tree Indexing in Data Warehousing,Hyderabad May 2016
● Worked on a comparative and research study of various indexing techniques applicable to unordered and large data sets that are used in data warehousing applications.