Swarthmore College, Swarthmore, PA
B.A. in Computer Science and Economics, Expected May 2022 Course Work and Skills
● Introduction to Computer Science
● Data Structures and Algorithms
● Computer Systems (Spring 2020)
● C++, C
SAT Math Tutor, Varsity Tutors, Pleasanton, CA Summer 2019
● Worked primarily online using a tutoring platform, helping high school students improve their math skills for the SAT.
Vice President, Boys Team Charity, Pleasanton, CA 2014 - 2018
● Volunteered for over 100 hours working with different organizations such as Challenger Baseball, Foster a Dream, Rise Against Hunger, Bicycle Exchange, and Special Olympics.
● As Vice President I helped facilitate meetings with other members of my age by planning and speaking at the gatherings.
Swarthmore College’s Varsity Baseball Team August 2018 - Current
● Named to the Centennial Conference All-Sportsmanship Team by my coaches and teammates, an award given to one player from each team in the conference.
● Team practice four times per week and team lift three times per week during fall. Practice or games six days per week and lift twice per week during the spring. Projects
Independent Summer Project Summer 2019
● Worked on a project that analyzed large datasets containing nearly 10,000 entries, each containing information including the scores, attendances, names of the umpires, time, weather, wind speed, etc. about every MLB game played since 2005.
● Scripts were written in Python and answered questions that included what is the average runs scored for home and away teams, which stadiums allowed the most runs on average, which player names are most common, ect.
Data Structures and Algorithms Sept. 2019 - Dec. 2019
● Wrote a program that uses linked list functions to draw ASCII art.
● Created a maze solver using breadth and depth first search.
● Developed a picture filter program with different operations such as changing the color of pixels and manipulating the image’s orientation.