Contact no: +91-995*******
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (8 years)
Akamai Technologies - Technical Consultant II (Pre-Sales team) [Aug ‘18 to Till Date] Responsibilities:
• Assess and analyze customer’s website(s), mobile apps & APIs with actionable data and insights to identify opportunities to pitch Akamai products.
• Working on developing technical solutions for install base customers for higher revenue growth.
• Provide Akamai’s product demos to prospects and customers.
• Partner with Sales in developing value confirmation presentations and customer business reviews.
• Work hands-on with Akamai’s Customer Success Management, Sales Executives, Professional Services, Engineering, TechOps, Product Management, Support to maximize the pre-sales opportunities. Zscaler - Senior Product Support Engineer II [Jul ‘16 to Aug ’18] Responsibilities:
• Managed jeopardy accounts holding daily/weekly get-well calls as post-sales dedicated technical assistance to ensure their long-term trust relationship with Zscaler.
• Provide expert systems design, recommendations and configurations guidance.
• Assist customers with troubleshooting critical network and security related issues in cloud infrastructure.
• Delivered technology & product trainings for Z-TAC team and mentored the fresh hires to get them production ready.
• Providing post-sale assistance, one-to-one coverage (POC) to customers and guide them with deployment assistance for smooth on-boarding.
British Telecom - L3 Data Engineer (Project Delivery Team) [Sep ‘15 to Jul '16] Project: Royal Bank of Scotland
• Responsible in Low level designing, implementation and transition of small head offices, branches as well as new sites of RBS across the globe.
• Prepare & perform standard change plans including the configuration scripts and review them to ensure the defined process are being followed on the technical front.
• Managing several internal projects for service improvement and stabilizing the network.
• Troubleshooting technically escalated issues and diagnosing the root cause (RCA). Aricent - Network Specialist [Oct ‘13 to Sep ’15]
Project: Mobility User Reporting Application
• To identify the Root Cause Analysis, behind the application malfunctioning - on the (Linux based) application servers by replicating the customer's scenario in my lab setup.
• Direct point of contact for the customers, handling their issues till resolution and communicating effectively all technical challenges; with the co-ordinance of the software developer team.
• Administering the end-to-end network connectivity of the application servers. Microland - Service Support Engineer [Jan ’12 to Aug ’13] Project: GE-OMC (Operation Management Center)
• Administered 15000+ network devices and 25000+ WAN circuits spread across the globe for General Electric.
• I was hired as a Trainee (fresher), I rose up to the ladder from Trainee to Level1 and then Level2 engineer over a span of 18 months.
• Application Layer Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, DNS, FTP
• Networking Technologies: OSI Layer, TCP/IP, switching & routing protocols
• Network Security: Cisco Firewall (ASA), IPSec VPNs, SSL VPNs, DDoS attacks.
• Network Analysis Tools: Wireshark, Fiddler, Charles, Catch Point
• Web Performance Analyzing Tools: WebPage Test, Rigor, HeadSpin, Lighthouse
• Proxy: Zscaler (Forward Proxy)
• Content Delivery Network: Akamai
• Authentication methods: LDAP, SAML
• Directory Service Provider: ADFS, Okta
• Operating System: LINUX/UNIX, Windows
• Programming /Scripting Language: C, C++, Python
• Virtualization: VMware Data Center Virtualization. CERTIFICATION
• Akamai: Skywalker certification – Bot Manager
• Zscaler: Zscaler Certified Cloud Professional & Deployment Specialist
• Cisco: CCNA (R&S), CCNA Security, CCNP (Route, Switch & T-shoot), CCNP Security #CSCO12119729
• Linux: Red Hat Certified System Administrator & Engineer (RHCSA & RHCE V6) #140-076-035
• VMware: Certified Associate Data Center Virtualization & Cloud (VCA-DCV & VCA-Cloud)
• ITIL: ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Bachelor of Electronics & Communications Engineering Mody Institute of Technology and Science, Rajasthan (Aug’07 – May’11)