+1-301-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn Github
University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School of Business, College Park Aug 2019 - Ongoing Master of Science in Information Systems (GPA:3.9/4)
• Data Analysis in Python, Data Models and Decisions (Tableau /Palisade Decision Tools), Managing Digital Business Markets, Strategic and Transformational IT, Database Management Systems (SQL/ Hadoop Big Data) University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India Aug 2012 - May 2016 Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication (GPA:3.97/4)
• Secured first position at the University of Mumbai for all academic years from 2012 to 2016 EXPERIENCE
Deloitte USI, Mumbai Jul 2018 - Jul 2019
Business Technology Analyst (Data)
• Analyzed time-critical programs and functionalities for Siminn an Iceland based telecommunication client, performed S/4 HANA System Migration from SAP ECC 6.0 to S4 HANA 1709
• Re-designed reports, Smartforms, Adobe Forms, data dictionary objects, SAP Notes using SQL & ABAP on HANA
• Performed SAP readiness check, code adaptations and system conversions using ATC on Eclipse software which improved system performance by ~ 40% and saved effective business hours
• Obtained training on Code data services, SAP Fiori Apps, SAP UI5, and Object-oriented Programming in ABAP.
• Monitored and tracked daily and monthly work flow of offshore team, assist with scheduled reporting Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Mumbai Sept 2016 - Jul 2018 Software Engineer (SAP ABAP Developer)
• Designed Data Visualization Dashboard using Tableau and MS Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP, etc.) to analyze trend of issues and get insightful data which can be reused at BOSE maintenance project, saved 10 business hours per week.
• Performed ETL Process for migration of Business Specific Data from Legacy System to SAP ECC System.
• Resolved technical issues for BOSE client, developed reports using SQL & ABAP, worked on Batch jobs and IDOC monitoring, BDCs, IDoc, SAP scripts, Smartforms, Adobe Forms, BAPI, BADI, ALV
• Developed and fixed client ERP applications using AGILE Software Development Methodology
• Automated container ID tracking system for Bose project which saved 24 business hours per week. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Certifications: ‘ABAP for S4HANA’, ‘Google Analytics for Beginners’, DataCamp certifications for Data visualization and programming in Python, SAS Programming
• Programming Languages: Python, SQL, ABAP for S/4HANA, SAP ABAP, C++, SAS
• Databases: MySQL, Oracle, S/4HANA
• Operating Systems: Windows, Ubuntu, Linux, MAC OS
• Tools: Jupyter, sublime, Tableau, Google Analytics, Eclipse, SAP ECC, Nugget, SOLMAN, JIRA, SAP S/4HANA migration toolkit, SAP Fiori, UI5, Anaconda Navigator, Github, ABAP Test Cockpit, Stat Tools, Lucid Chart PROJECTS
• Silver Oaks Cooperative School (Database Management System). Sep 2019 - Dec 2019 Designed a database model in Lucid Chart and implemented it in MSSQL Server. Developed SQL create, insert and delete scripts and frontend portal using Tckinter and pyodbc in Python.
• Student Loan debt in United States – Data Analysis & Visualization using Python. Sep 2019 - Dec 2019 Led team of four & Analyzed data pertaining to education loan debt, acquired from US department of education. Performed Exploratory Data Analysis and Data Visualization using Python. Libraries used are Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Seabourn, Plotly and SciKit Learn.
• City Bike Trip Data Analysis and Visualization using Tableau Sept 2019 - Nov 2019 Performed Data Analysis on City Bike Trip Data for June,2017. Visualized obtained Data in Tableau.
• ‘Google Maps’ – The New age of digital Mapping (Digital Business Markets) Aug 2019 - Sep 2019 Studied evolution in Navigation industry; how Google Maps disrupted MapQuest and Yahoo maps. Studied technology behind this evolution, market conditions, disruption and consumer behavior during transformation. LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE & EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Led technical team of four people for data migration project from BOSE to Flex client; was awarded as Star Performer for accurate data-migration that supports business needs in TCS
• Managed technical event named ‘OSCILLATION’ as event head at Mumbai University