• ****- National Institute of Technology, Surathkal (NITK)
present M.Tech in Power and Energy Systems CGPA: 7.53/10
• 2014- Institute of Technology, Nirma University
B. Tech in Electrical Engineering CGPA : 8.02/10
• 2012- Bright Day School, Vadodara
2014 HSC (GSHSEB-XII) Percentage : 76.80 %
• 2011- Bright Day School, Vadodara
2012 SSC (GSHSEB-X) Percentage : 91.60 %
• Seminar: Distributed Generations and its impact on Power Grids and Microgrids Protection. (April 2019)
• Design and Simulation of Protective Scheme for Parallel Feeder Fed from single side. (Jan 2018-May 2018)
It involves designing of directional overcurrent relay and overcurrent relay for implementation of protective scheme for Parallel Feeder.
• Design of overcurrent relay using Microcontroller. (July 2017- Dec 2017)
It involves simulation and hardware implementation of Overcurrent Relay using Arduino and also implementation of desired inverse characteristics of overcurrent relay.
• Detection of Fault location in underground cable using Arduino. (Jan 2017-May 2017)
It involves simulation in Proteus for Detection of fault location in underground cable from base station using Arduino. Experience
Internship GE India HealthCare, Bangalore, Karnataka.
(June 2019 - present)
Internship Indian Engineering Company, Vadodara, Gujarat. (May 2017 – June 2017)
Internship ONGC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat. (June 2016) Extra-curricular Achievements
• Secured 1st position in Rocket Singh in NU-TECH’15.
• Secured Runner’s up position in U-16 Badminton
Tournament-7 organized by GERI. (December 2010)
• Certificate of Diploma in Karate by Japan Karate Association of India. (March 2006)
To work with maximum potential,
with an opportunity to work
under good mentor which can
enhance my skills with learning
and to give value contribution in
the growth of organization.
18 Shreenath Sanidhya, Gotri
Road, Vadodara, Gujarat-
Date of birth:
11th March 1996
Following Political News
Flexibility to adapt to change