Qatar / 009**-********
A recent graduate in Human Resource Management, looking for an Entry Level Human Resource Administration position with a reputable Company to utilize high-level communication skills, leadership abilities, clerical skills, and knowledge of the domain.
● Problem Solving
● Able to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines
● Attention to details
● Time management
● Team Player
● Decision Maker
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources management / Arts, Sciences & Technology University in Lebanon (AUL Kaslik) 2014 – 2019 Lebanese Baccalaureate (Economy – Sociology) / Lycée public de Jbeil – Lebanon 2012 – 2014
Lebanese DanceSport Federation – Lebanon
Human Resources Coordinator January 2019 – Present
● Listen to arguments from plaintiffs and defendants to determine the facts of a case and come to a ruling.
● Assist with monitoring employee selection, along with instructing and managing them during the job.
● Monitor federation proceedings to ensure all legal procedures are handled according to the law and make decisions regarding competition issues.
● Training new employees for the job system.
● Training old employees about new rules and regulations.
● Scanning CV’s for new applicants.
● Lebanese Artistic Completion – Lebanon 2019 (First Place in Dance Competition)
● Hip Hop Youth Competition – Lebanon 2017 (First Place in Dance Competition)
● Youth Center of United Arab Emirates – Sharjah 2013 (First Place in Dance Competition)
● World Dance Council (WDC) at UNESCO – 2013 (First Place in Dance Competition)
● ADD Street Dance Competition – 2012 (First Place in Dance Competition)
Languages: Proficient in English, Arabic & French
Available upon request.